Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you feel like when your stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhishPhan, Jul 29, 2003.

1. After long T-breaks
    Like i just got a massage from an angel,those good body high's are the best:hello:

2. If I'm coming off a T break, it feels like my body has been flooded with nice warm waves, and everything is soft to the touch, music sounds so fantastic and everything looks more beautiful

If it is an every-day smoke, then my body relaxes and tingles, my eyes move a bit slower and I smile a lot more, but I am still completely in control

=]
    Both are great

3. colors are waaaay mre vibrant. wen I smoke outside all the colors of my plants go from dark green to almost bright green

4. pretty much, i feel overly into what im doing as far as that goes, as far as body things i get the tingling, floating numb feelings, also i sometimes feel like my head is being pulled to the right or left uncontrollably haha has this happened to you? one time recently i felt like i was in a music video becasue i was listening to a familiar song??? idk that was crazy