Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you feel like when your stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhishPhan, Jul 29, 2003.

1. I can change my state of mind a lot easier and basically believe whatever I tell myself. Like yesterday I was walking with some friends in my neighborhood and I told myself to believe we were on some kind of adventure and I just got filled with excitement. :D

I love the herb :smoking:

2. If i'm sitting on the couch then I go into the kitchen sitting on the couch feels like it was years ago, and if I tap my head or nose even s it feels like a huge metal weight is being tossed around.

3. I don't know about you guys, but when I'm stoned, I feel pretty stoned..

4. Being stoned puts me in a comforting haze, a haze i live with throughout the day, but the best part of being high is how horny I get. sometimes all I feel like doing when stoned is fucking a bitch

5. I feel

Under the influance.

6. I feel like im in a dream state like everything i say or do doesnt effect anyone but my mind

7. When I'm high I like to listen to music. You just get so into it and notice all the detAils of it. Along with watching movies or tv or playin a video game. My vision zooms in on things. I sometimes get really horny. If its an indica I feel either weightless or really heavy. If it's good shit I sometimes get visuals when I close my eyes. I feel happy and like I'm reliving the best parts of my childhood. Damn I wish I had some bud rite now lol. I'm waitingfor my connect to come through.

8. ^^This and every detail of it :hello:

9. When I'm stoned I feel like the whole day up until that point has sorta been on autopilot and I'm finally able to step back and make decisions "manually" (if that makes any sense...)

I feel like I can take a different perspective on issues in my life more easily.... see other points of view...

I feel more aware of being part of the infinite source... and less like a simple mammal.

I feel euphoric and exhilarated. Like I take life less for granted. :hello:

10. Good, lol.

Also, whenever I think of something or remind myself that I'm high in my head it seems like I'm listening to someone talk to me telepathically or somethin', yet I know it's me and I have control... Haha, that made no sense.

:p

11. Ha I agree with you on the autopilot thing. Soo true

12. I feel like I want to be more involved in the party, and I want to talk more and I feel like I must look totally anti-social because I've hardly said a word.

Then I talk to friends about what I act like high, and I've seen videos, and in reality I'm actually super social, I just don't realize it because while my brain goes crazy my body sort of goes on autopilot.

13. i feel horny

14. I don't know if this has been said, but weed always makes me fall into a dream-like state. None of you guys feel like you're dreaming? I even tend to forget my experiences in the same way I forget a dream. Coming down from a high feels like waking up. I treat all psychedelic experiences (dream, trip, high) as one important learning opportunity.

15. #96 JPat, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    I have this thing, it's definately hard to put into words but sometimes when I'm sober I will think of something that I want to understand or think of. Then I just kind of forget about it. Then once I get high I just think of it all of a sudden and completely understand it, even better than I could have ever imagined. It really gives me clarity.

16. well when im stoned i feel like im in a Stephen King movie, like everything feels rele old and when i close my eyes my head feels like its spinning

17. Sounds like a DMT trip to me! :)

I know what you're talking about, sorta. For me sometimes I almost feel like I'm shrooming. Colors are more vibrant, the world sort of looks like a painting to me or something or my depth perception is slightly skewed.

18. I pretty much feel a tingling in my head and face...sometimes feels like my head is about to float off. Then I usually get a perma-grin thinking about random funny shit. I'll sit there holding my bowl for like 45 minutes after I finish smoking it.

19. I feel super spiritual, even though when I'm sober I'm pretty athiest/agnostic. I start believing in higher powers when I'm high. I always feel like Bob Marley is sending me a message, or rather, that his music is like, a messenger, teaching about a good way to live life. I also get the urge to eat really healthy, like ONLY things that are natural, like fruit, meat, very little grain, eggs, etc. So when I get the munchies, I actually eat more healthily, than I do when I'm sober. :)