Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you feel like when your stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhishPhan, Jul 29, 2003.

1. ome time i got so stoned out of a homemade bong with gatorade instead of water, that life looks like i was veiwing it out of...how can i put it...a halo helmet everything was yellow and everything i saw was a cartoon it was awsome. but i usually dont get visuals anymore, just when i first started, now that ive been smoking for 2-3 years i just feel......good, excited, happy, nice, encouraging, its just euphoria:hello:

2. depends on what im smoking but usually i just feel pretty chill or like i wanna go somewhere. i know what you mena on the video game driving thing its kinda cool lol. but being high in the passenger seat i think is probably the best but only with the windows open cause you can be goin like 60 on the highway and feel like your goin 100

3. some times when im stoned, i think about funny words, then think about how that cant be an actual word, and convince myself that its not a word, then snap back and realize im a fool, i know this has nothing to do with the question but whateves

4. Usually after a 9-hour shift at work and I take the first rip out of my water bong I feel so relaxed and amazing. Then it turns into me being completely couch-locked with a bunch of food wrappers orbiting around me.

5. when im around people i feel like everyone is watching/talking about me......not even in a conceited way, but a paranoid way

6. yeah me too i feel like im looking through a video camera, like im taping
    or
    sometimes i feel stuck, like stuck in one spot,

but either way really really really happy :wave:
    like the nicest guy in the world haha

7. i feel like theirs a spotlight on me and people watching me

and then i usually do something odd to make them stop watching

8. My brow and the left side of my face tingle when I smoke and I don't take any medications at all, so you're not alone. When I get really high, my limbs feel like they're buzzing from the inside.

9. This is me pretty much.

10. Lots of the times when I'm high, I feel like I'm following myself with a camera and recording everything I do. Tom Petty is amazing while high, and I just about always play a couple of his records.

Sometimes I feel like I am becoming a cartoon, and sometimes I just like to act like someone completely different.

11. i think your weed is laced :p

12. yeahh if im wearin shades its like tht sumtimes
    but usually i just feel
    highhhhh=]

13. when i smoke weed, i feel... hungry.

i feel like there's a pressure behind my eyes, but i feel great.

i feel like i'm viewing life in "scenes" like from a movie, and if i get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen, it feels completely different.

i feel like laughing.

i feel happy.

i feel stoned.

14. I usually feel pretty chill. But like a million times heavier.

15. I feel like somebody cast Divine Spirit Rank 2 on me and i know have +23 to my Spirit rating.

16. thats exactly how i feel when im really blazed :D:smoke:

17. Lately when I'm driving around baked, everything I see reminds of GTA. I see people walking around and I jsut picture these people as characters in a game. So surreal

18. lol wrdddd yooo

19. I feel like certainb parts of my body are just really hot and tingly. Theres pressure behind my eyes. I just feel heavy and relaxed sometimes i get in a zone where I just stare at somehting for a long time. I tell dumb stories and lauh my ass off...its amazing

ps. im hugry as hell