Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you feel like doing when your hight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Personally, I like watching a good movie, or a youtube video.
    And lying down with a bottle of coke, and skittles.
    Sounds like a perfect day to me!

2. for me it seems like there's never enough to do

3. i went out on a gloomy day for a four wheeler ride and smoked a few bowls on top of a mountain that overlooks the water, then continued my ride and seen a moose, it was pretty awsome.

4. im with you there man, wildberry skittles. BOOM!

5. Sometimes the only thing I can think of doing while high is smoking lmao. Other than that my interests vary very rapidly haha, high or not. For 10 minutes I could be like, iight imma write a whole song. 2 minutes into the song I'll have another idea and do that. When I'm alone it usually ends in masturbation, if I'm with a girl it always ends up in sex :)

6. I always blaze to some music and whatever idea comes to me next is what i do. Music is an activity of its own tho when you're baked

7. I always feel happy when stoned and you get like a rush of going through your body and it is truly the most amazing feeling.

8. Smoke, walk around in woods while smoking maybe watch something or play a game. Sometimes making music.

9. Chillin playing old gameboy games. Making music. Livin.

10. listen to music, its the best thing to do when ur up there

11. #13 John Lennon, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Listen to music, play video games, play guitar, write stories or whatever comes to my mind, reading (poetry is awesome), drawing, walk in the forest while listening to music, eating, sex, talk to my dog or my cat, tell my gf how much I love her, stare at the sky (while listening to music), ride a bike (while listening to music,again), explore places, have existencial conversations with my friends... and yeah, I dont know why I like to insult people why playing videogames lol

Basically everything is awesome on weed

Oh and jammin with a band, its awesome. You kinda feel invincible with your instrument in your hands :)

12. Watch T.V. and eat, sometimes go to social events.

13. Listening to some badass music, watching a funny tv show/movie, relaxing in a comfy lawn chair.... just basically chilling. My high is always a lot more pleasant with an animal around too (for whatever reason). I usually don't like to be around a lot of people when I'm high because I always get all paranoid about being judged, lol. That's just me :)

14. I get an uncontrollable urge to play Halo:Reach

15. Listen to music, eat, watch tv, go on my laptop, eat, drive, swim, eat, video games, and eat.

16. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']Listen to music, eat, watch tv, go on my laptop, eat, drive, swim, eat, video games, and eat.[/quote]

Pretty solid list. Same.

17. I've recently noticed that if I smoke and I don't do anything productive, I feel like shit. Sitting around watching arrested development (while it is probably the best show to happen to TV) isn't fulfilling enough for me. I'm starting to actively write songs and do DIY projects while high, and I'm drafting ideas for a new business while helping my dad with his.

Smoking and playing videogames is fun and all, but it mentally screwed with me so now I'm trying to be productive and successful :D