Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you enjoy the most; high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chirdbrah, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Who else likes to hook up with two or three friends, roll a nice blunt/joint of satvia, and just go on a walk and have fun?

Tried it for the first time and had the most fun I have ever had high. I feel like I waste 8 months of smoking just sitting around everytime I got high, and not doing anything.

There is no other way to spend a friday after a long week for me.

What do you guys enjoy doing most while high?

2. Driving, listenting to some music. Dangling on NHL 08 or just screwing around at a park.

3. Big social gathering are the best =P

I love just talking to people, doing something. Its like a waste to smoke then... sit =\

4. Just chilling out on a park on swings and stuff, with some people is a lot of fun. :D

5. i like meeting important people and like chilling with them. I used to work at ahedgefund for an internship and i was baked a lot and it was nice to be able to like talk to rich ass mothafuckas about their lives and shit.

I also like big social gatherings as Blank said earlier.

6. music, walking. sometimes movies.

7. what song is that in your sig ?

8. its called electric wizard, sometimes its called "wooden pipe"

9. Sex. Best feeling in the world, especially when you're blazed to the point where you can't smoke anymore.

10. I enjoy loud music. Really loud, 18-wheeler-of-HEAVY-METAL-truck-just-smashes-into-your-face-blowing-your-brain-out-the-other-side kind of music.

11. #11 Hobo173, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    Love. Just being with someone you love that loves the herb as much as you. Getting really stoned and making love in all sorts of places. Talking and laughing all night. Fighting sleep to not miss a moment.

Possibly the best time in my life before she got sick. God, I miss her so much.

Smoke one for all the Romantics out there

Today, I just like talking to cool people and not worrying about reality for a bit. Bud just helps me enjoy myself in the moment and not worry about everything.

12. beat me to it

13. Definitely adrenaline pumping situations.

Driving extremely fast. I miss driving 120mph+ in my ex SRT-4 which I've sold.

Blasting music to the point where your ears are bleeding.

FUN FUN.

Also for chilling.

Talking to people and mellowing out, it's a nice & soothing experience.

14. Skating parking garages.

15. smoking and drinking make me extremely social so gatherings are badass! I like going to shows and stuff seeing some good bands and all that.

I'm definitely about moving around when I'm fucked up too, on nice summer nights I walk between 8 and 10 miles.

longboarding is also pretty amazing. just floating across the street like some kind of genie,
    carving the shit out of everything I can......damn this rain making me stay inside.

16. Music, reading, art, OPTICAL ILLUSIONS

17. fishing,golfing, or playing guitar hero or rockband:metal:lol edit: actually i like to do everything high!!

18. hahaha you've got a good point!

19. I fucking love smoking weed when i'm high.

20. #20 dogoncouch, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    sex.my sexual drive sensativity is way better