What do you drive?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Octain, Oct 25, 2012.

1. #1 Octain, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    May have been discussed before, but I'm new..
    Pics required:)

Here's mine.

My two babies. A 04 HD Fatboy and a 72 Chevy C-10, factory air, power steering and power disk brakes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

82 Suzuki GS 850. This is something I picked up for cheap in non running condition, made in to a cafe thing. Fun little Shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dude that truck is :eek::eek: Nice!

I just bout this like new 1999 Toyota Corolla with 35K on it!! It don't have a scratch inside or out... got it for $5,200

[​IMG]

3. a car...sorry ive been drinkin

4. MY BABY AINT THE PRETTIEST BUT SHE GETS THE JOB DONE, DAMMiT

[​IMG]

I AINT DEAD YET

5. This is a 78 Suzuki GS1000 rebuilt from the frame up. Picked it up with an old blue tarp rotting away on looked to be a pile of rust. Put a lot of time into cleaning and replacing parts.
    Lacking body work and it'll be ready to tare up the roads.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a shot of a 78 just to give ya an idea what the bike looks like finished.

[​IMG]

Another shot of tthe Fatboy with my daily driver in the back ground. A Tacoma quad cab prerunner. Owned since new in 02.. Absolutly the best daily truck I have ever owned.

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='Octain']May have been discussed before, but I'm new..

Here's mine.

My two babies. A 04 HD Fatboy and a 72 Chevy C-10, factory air, power steering and power disk brakes.

DUDE! I love that truck. I've been looking for a truck just like that all over at diferent years and models and maker, Thank you! I am now planning on my dream truck :)

7. 03 Cavalier, costs me 65 bucks to fill it with mid-grade once a week, there's no way a small car like that should be costing that much so I'm just going to lease something new in the new year.. budget's <25k/400 lease monthly, suggestions?

8. The best car to own is a car with no payments!

9. #9 lauriismyhero, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    Posted already in another thread. 5.7 hemi. 2 12 Rockford fosgate p2 punch. Backup camera basically every option available. Wish I could have afforded the srt8 but already w 12 mpg I can barely afford my driving. Have 1.5 years left of payments and she is officially mine.

Attached Files:

10. Civic haha

But this 2 liter engine revs past 8000 RPMs and has a 6 speed with decent suspension.

31 mpg average isn't bad

11. 1999 Ford Crown Victoria. The same model police drive. Except instead of sirens I have subs.

12. 2008 volkswagen gti. I love this car more than i love myself, its my baby

13. I'm a business owner with a commercial space, after write off's the payments aren't any more than my cell bill.

14. ^ Fucking badass .one day I'm going to get a crown vic and drop a 5.0 in it... One day

15. Oh I would avoid chevy cars like the plague

16. Love Hondas. Owned many. My wifes car is an 98 Accord with over 300k on the original drive train.

17. I get blazed in a Blazer

18. I love the reliability of Honda's and Toyota's but they just aren't up to par with the other manufacturers in terms of style and ergonomics, right now I'm looking closely at a Mazda 3.

19. Yeah there's already a post your ride thread but anyways...civic si..paid off and no its not riced out..pretty much stock

20. I would avoid mostly all GM vehicles. They're owned by the government, man. Fight the power!