What do you drink?

Discussion in 'General' started by Contrid, Nov 2, 2008.

1. I enjoy drinking different things throughout my day. I probably drink 10 litres of fluid per day. Maybe less but it seems like a shit load and pee often. :) Anyways...

When I'm at home, I usually drink percolated coffee, tea, coca cola.

As for coffee, I prefer Ciro which is a South African brand. I haven't really seen many imported brands but tried out some Douwe Egberts a few times and its kickass shit... just a bit expensive.

Coke is an addictive, quick beverage. Just pour it in a glass, throw in some ice, slug it down and feel refreshed. I'm guessing it contains a bit too much sugar which could be unhealthy though.

My tea choices include Chai Tea, Green Tea and Earl Grey. Most teas are great. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of spilling tea. No idea why but I've fucked up two notebooks due to tea spillage in the past.

When I go out to a pub or a restaurant I enjoy drinking alcohol. Beer choices would be Miller or Heineken. A gin and tonic is something which I always enjoy as well but for some reason the barmen usually forget about the slice of lemon which I always have to fucking beg for.

I'm a bit fussy when it comes to coffee and tea. Someone might put in too much or too little milk or sugar. When I visit friends or relatives I prefer to drink bottled beverages like a beer since I'll know what it tastes like and wouldn't have to spit back into my cup/glass during a conversation. :D

What do you enjoy drinking?

2. i like a good glass of water and a diet coke mmmmm

3. Lots of water, usually some tea or juice, too.

4. mexican coke

in the glass bottles

they have sugar instead of corn syrup so it's better for u

if not that then usually just water or milk or oj

i try to stay away from soda

5. Cocacola is DEFINITELY an addictive drink.. I used to drink that shit like water daily... I could pretty easily go through a 12 pack in a day... If I didn't have a couple cokes throughout the day I got a pretty bad headache...
    I broke that addiction long ago, but still thoroughly enjoy cokes...

My choice of beer? Blue moon.

6. you mean it has corn syrup instead of sugar? or does normal Coke have corn syrup in it?

7. coke in cans and plastic has corn syrup

in glass bottles it does not

glass bottled coke uses surgar cane

8. Water, koolaid, soda, tea, juices. Milk is fine but theres almost always somethin better to pick

I hate blackcherry flavored drinks and cream sodas though. Nasty

9. The blood of dead fetus's
    And various teas

10. Apple juice or water. Or tea. I don't drink pop anymore unless I'm chasing/mixing alcohol.

11. Coke in glass bottles is the best. It's hard to find here though. Coke actually tastes a little bit different in every country.

I love coffee. Indonesian coffees (from Sumatra, especially) are my favorite. I usually start with several cups of coffee in the morning. Then, I pretty much mainline diet coke into my veins for the rest of the day. mmmm.... caffeine

12. Over a gallon of milk everyday.
    Other then that, green tea, water, iced tea.
    sodas disgusting, and alcohol is only for parties to me.

13. h20
    and occasionally gina jooce

14. Soda: Any kinda of Cola.
    Tea: Arizona Green Tea, Lemon Tea
    Beer: Just about anything except, Foster's, Heineken and any ale.
    Hard A: JD (JD and Coke kicks ass playin' pool at the bar)
    Water: Water (You know....good ole' H20)
    Energy Drink: Rockstar
    Coffee: Starbuck's Colombian, or Starbuck's Sumatra

For cottonmouth: Mountain Dew
    For meals: Milk
    For work: Any flavor Gatorade but Lemon

15. any type of beer except miller. and captain......shits dank

16. Prolly half what i drink is alcohol.

But alot of different Faygos cuz they make everything. Got a Faygo cola along with a Faygo peach sittin next to me.

And i hear Bleezie on the mexican pop, I drank this shit called 'Jarrito's' often. I love the limon flavored.

17. ^^ Hell yeah reppin the D-town drink

Rock n Rye is probably my favorite, other than peach.

18. sugar water aka purple kool-aid, purple not grape

19. Rock N Ryes good, Moon Mist, Twist, Cola, Peach, Ohama's (Lemon Iced Tea, Lemonade, Kiwi Strawberry), Orange, Main alot of em good.