What do you dream of doin high?

Discussion in 'General' started by satine420, Jul 18, 2006.

1. We've seen the posts about what you like to do while your high but what do you DREAM of doing while high? Who is there? Where are you? What is available? What food? What are you doing?;) YOUR WILDEST HIGH FANTASY????

2. oh my god...

man that's a deam question. whoa :hide:

3. 2 chicks

4. Me, no real dream just my dream setting.

My girl is Bengali and southern Bengladesh is a fuckin' beach paradise mixed with Indian influences. Just so nice.

I'd like to be on the beach, in an Indian palace, with my girl, smokin' a hookah stuffed with the finest of Bengali Blonde Hash listening to some turkish music playing.

Aaaaaaaah...thats the life.

Oh, and for the munchies. ANYTHING spicy. I can't get enough hot food when I'm high. Bengalis have these little purple peppers that'll make your asshole pucker the next day.

5. ..........................damn;)

6. Having my wicked way with my lady friends.
    Getting more high.
    Rambling and enjoying myself (Spraypainting, buying pointless objects)

7. go into space and hotbox the international space station.

8. this man knows whats up

9. im alittle curious what REALLY is the fascination of two chicks?

10. make that 3

11. double the pleasure.

edit: I really wouldn't mind doing 2 chicks at the same time, but i originally put that because the first thing that came to mind was the movie "office space" where his neighbor is asked what he would do with a million dollars and he says "2 chicks, at the same time"

12. having superman's powers

... and various other superheros.

13. There are too many things to list. Skydive(if I had the balls to jump out the plane). Travel to jamaica, and other small islands. Purpose to my wife:D. If I think of more ill add them shits

14. going into space on one of those tourist space ships that will be available in the future and joining the out of this world club...

15. that would be fun...mine would be winning the world series of poker....that would be a rush...

16. hell yeah. +rep