Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by envigabliss, Apr 2, 2007.

1. what do you guys do when you smoke up. i just chill and watch tv or listen to music and then go to sleep. if its during the day and its nice out i just walk around

2. I drive in the country and listen to music. Or walk around town and listen to music. Or go to a concert and....well you know. Music is high on the list, I like to watch movies, play video games, basically anything I enjoy sober is better high.

3. during the day, I like a small buzz. I just do what I normally do. But I really enjoy smoking a bowl of kush or some shit later at night, watch a movie or lay back, turn on some tunes, and let it just consume my body. Either that or hang out with friends

4. What he said ^^^

5. Convert room into "hippie mode" and chill so hard my ass freezes off :)

Kick on the black light turn on bad ass music and turn the ac down a bit. mmmm bliss.

I never hang out with people and smoke anymore. They always smoke all my damn shit and then they constantly think of very bad ideas that will lead to getting arrested. That was years ago and i've been a happy hermit ever since

6. Hehe...I'm the same way man...I don't usually smoke with people...only friends who have the same feelings on subjects as me...call me picky but it suits my friends and I the best.

When I'm high during the day...I'll go for a walk with my tunes on and people watch...it's an amazing thing to do...if I have work or something then I'll work...obviously. But I do that on my days off. And at night I'll smoke allot more and just chill back with a good movie and some drinks and just let the night do it's own thing.

7. ya, music is key during my smoking - :)

8. I couldnt agree more, im listening to Miles Davis' album Bitches brew right now, un-fucking-believeable stoned.

I like pretty much anything outside if its a nice day, if its pouring(it usually is) i sit out on my deck and watch the rain.

Painting and drawing is awesome high, i wouldnt say im better at it stoned, but i definitely enjoy it more.

oh and sex, thats good too.

9. theres nothing in the world better than some good vibes and good times with your buddy's while your high.

usually i just sit there and we talk about life or whatever we really want. it doesn't matter because i am easily very interested in anything while im high.

just yesterday i was in a Casey's in our town which is very small so everybody knows everyone no strangers really. and i was talking to a girl for 2 and a half hours lol. i didn't even know how long ive been talking.

funny thing is i just went in there to by a blunt.

10. lol i grab some munchies, play some video games and watch some movies and listen to music

11. Watching the rain is awesome, nothing better when there is a raging thunderstorm than to spark up and watch the light show.

12. if its' nice out i'll go outside and just do anything
    if it's not, gc, tv, chill. the usual lol

13. The guys in my band and I just hang out at our warehouse or at the guitar player's house. While we smoke we either have a movie on or listen to Buckethead. The Buckethead thing is kind of a daytime tradition I guess. after we smoke, we normally just sit around talking and listening to music. If it's at night we smoke, watch tv, and then fall asleep.

Sometimes, but rarely, we play baseball video games just to steal bases. It's fuckn fun.

14. I fucking hate technology when I'm high, seems like such a waste to just zone out watching the tv or playing a game when your high. I love just sitting at the park, packing bowls or smoking j's, talking, people watching, thinking, listening to the stream... simple things, it may seem stupid, but I have 2 months before I'm out of the comfort of my home and the choices I've made and continue to make are pointing my life in the direction of becomming a squatter, so I won't be able to rely on technology for to long.

15. Clearly you have never played a competitive game of Mario Tennis on N64. That would change your views on technology while high pretty quickly. We used to get SO into that game, it would cause SOOO many fights. Good times.

I do a ton of different things when I'm high. Watching movies actually isn't one of my favorite things because I lose my concentration so easily most of the times (although I once again will HIGHLY recommend watching the original Dawn of the Dead high).

I think a lot when I'm high. It's kind of unfortunate because I have no one to discuss my conspiracy theories and philosophical thoughts with when I'm high. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE EITHER MORONS OR BURNOUTS!! Lol, ok, not true, but it's a lot harder than you would think trying to find someone to discuss religion with an OPEN MIND (in fact, it's almost impossible and I've only been able to do it once. i'm not friends with him anymore though :( )

I've found that I pretty much enjoy everything more high... besides physical activity. We used to go bowling high but it was kind of weird. I'd rather be drunk to bowl.

Oh yeah. I eat when I'm high. And Lots and lots and lots. It's just all so good.

16. ^^I don't mean I won't play the odd game stoned on a rainy day or when it's cold as fuck out, but I much prefer to be away from all of that when I'm getting high.

17. Music is amazing and I'll listen whenever I get the chance. I'll watch TV but I don't really watch movies because I end up either falling asleep or forgetting everything, and it's a waste of a good two hours of high. And when I play video games it has to be a fun, light game like Super Smash Bros so I can laugh my ass off at it. I tried playing Zelda high once, it was the most boring thing ever and I couldn't figure out what to do and ended up just getting lost. I don't have a lot of friends who smoke so when I hang out with friends, they usually stay sober and I'll maintain a controllable high so I don't end up making a big fool of myself.

18. I like to game stoned but often times after 30 minutes to an hour after, i find myself zoned out and lost in thought but the initial high while gaming is more fun and a rush but the comedown always gets me.

Im still looking for a good smoking buddy but like most of you have said to find the right one it can be a little hard.

19. this reminds me of one time me and my buddy got really high. and we played gears of war. and i was so high so i was trying to hide and everything but he kept killing me and i was like damn man stop killing me. and he just laughs and goes then hide!! and i said hide where? i am hiding look at my screen. and hes just like dude.....lol.......your out in the open spinning in circles.

probably something you had to be there for.

20. :D LISTEN 2 SOME ZAPPA:hello: