Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your weed after you get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KittenzSmokes, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Title says it all. I usually put my stuff back in the safe place. If I smoke joints or blunts, I usually put the roaches somewhere, and then forget about them. The best thing is whenever I'm out, I conveniently find where I hid them

2. I put my weed back up...usually make some kind of homemade bong, look at my glass bong ten think "why the fuck am I making a bong when I have a glass one?" but I continue, so I make a shower head Perc bong and take my weed back out, get a little nug, drop it in da bowl and proceed to smoke.

3. I smoke as much as I take out of the bag, so yeah.. I breathe it :smoking:

4. I love that. Me being on a shitty 2nd shift job, it's hard for me to afford a big bag. The taxes up here are killer. Living on your own doesn't help. I try to use my weed like rations. I usually don't have a huge sesh. I do love those though

5. I just put it back where I stash it...'Nuff said :D

6. I usually pull out how much i want to smoke and put the bag away so i HAVE to smoke it. Makes cleaning up while blazed a little less hectic.

7. If I want to get even higher, I'd pack another bowl until I can't take it anymore