What do you do with your vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by G-MAN, Oct 19, 2014.

Already Been Vaped.... :ey:

2. thnx bro...

3. Thats what i do too. makes a great before bed snack.

4. Abv got to be light brown to dark brown in order to work right?

Can I use abv to sprinkle in a bowl of ice cream?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

Yes, and yes.

6. I've got about 10oz of ABV that I was really struggling with.  After reading this though I think I'll make some qwiso with it.

Couple of questions; I know that you don't need to decarb ABV but do you still freeze it a bit first?  And what is the taste like?  Last time I did a qwiso was when I cleaned my grinder out with some ISO. Left it to evap for 24 but it tasted really greasy and still had an iso taste?  Is this right or did I do something wrong?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated..

7. Definitely freeze your iso and you ABV before running it. You will get a better product like that. The taste isnt the greatest because its ABV but I dont think its that bad especially when mixed with weed in a vape bowl. It kind of depends on a few factors for the evap time. During the summer here in florida I can leave it out in the sun for only a couple hours and it evaporates fully, but I do like to give it a few days just to make sure and finish it up on a heating pad for an hour.

8. It was 22C here in the UK yesterday but it's dropped to about 14 today, so probably take ages to evap here..lol  I'll heat it like you said to help get rid of the iso.   Thanks for your help :)

9. I always forget how cold the rest of the world is at this time since im in miami. Im walking around in a tank top and gym shorts right now lol

As for abv, i hate peanut butter with a passion, so i do fire crackers with nutella. Im thinking of changing it up tho. I was considering decarbing too since i still have very faint yellow leaves after some group sessions (my friends swore it was done even after i exhaled a cloud lol).

I think i might try my hand at some qwiso next time around. Any other crazy ideas besides qwiso and firecrackers that a man like me (who can only cook cereal and milk) might be able to do?

I'm in SoCal and it's 92 degrees right now.   

btw, sorry that the marijuana bill didn't pass in Florida even though it got the majority of votes.   That sucks...........

11. Its ok. Our state would of fucked up the medical situation anyways even if it did pass. If only we could just skip the medical crap and go strait to decriminalizing it.

12. #33 Hated, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Im in ny and im Extremely jealous, summer must be brutal for you.

Yeah, it gets a tad hot.  Not the whole summer but this year seemed to last longer than last year.

14. yeah rub it in!! lol  I'm freezing my nuts off here :D

15. I save my avb in a ziplock bag and I sprinkle it on PB&J sandwiches. One night around 10pm, a friend and I each ate 2gs of abv on PB&J's. The next morning we both woke up high and it actually really fucking sucked being high for that long I had to go to class completely shot and just like uncomfortably high.

It's a great method if you get the dosage right. 

16. i put all of mine in gel capsules and pop a few before i go to class or some shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  17. Now that's dedication. How the heck did you do that?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I will freeze it and do a QWISO (I keep the ISO in the freezer as well). It is important to keep the temperatures as cold as possible during this process as ISO is an aggressive solvent (keeping it as cold as possible will minimize the unwanted materials from being picked up by the ISO). I find a quick rinse (~30seconds) seems to work. I then do a very long purge (ISO is poison) and am left with a brown/amber oil. It is dark. It has lots of impurities and is not ideal. I do find that in a pinch I can put it in a capsule (it is already activated from the vape) and swallow it. Depending on the amount that I put in the capsule, it can pack quite a punch.

That is what I have done in the past, moving forward I am going to do the same process, but with Ethanol (do NOT use Denatured Ethanol). The reason for this is that Ethanol is not poisonous and being a less aggressive solvent I am hopeful it will not pick up as much of the unwanted product/contaminants.

19. I believe he means that he purchases empty gel-caps and simply puts the ABV (Already Been Vaped - and thus decarbed) plant matter directly into the gel-caps. While this may work, to an extent, I certainly recommend doing a quick wash of the product as opposed to consuming decarbed flower straight.