What do you do with your vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by G-MAN, Oct 19, 2014.

1. I tend to keep all my vaped weed in some tuperware and then when I have lots of it I make cannibutter and there is still enough THC to get quite fucked up from it. I have also tried mixing it into vodka and extracting the THC that way, but it didnt seem to react at room temperature. I recently found some vodka I had mixed in about february and I couldn't tell if I was just drunk or it had any effect. I get drunk quite easily now im on a ketosis diet.

The reason I am asking is because while butter is easy to use when you are not on a carb restricted diet, I can't think of any use for it now apart from just spreading the butter onto meat and eating that lol.

How do you use your vaped weed? Do you just toss it away? Smoke it? Make it into butter or do you have a good method for getting it into alcohol?

2. Throw it in trash.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

3. Quick wash iso hash with a lot of emphasis on the quick part.

4. I save it for emergency. Make quick wash Iso hash.

5. Firecrackers.

6. #6 lFourTwenty, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    I toss it..mine is always vaped to almost completely black anyway. 

I've tried the edibles route..firecrackers, brownies, etc. Someone suggested mixing it in with yogurt..it was god awful but I did finally get it down, but still no effect. That was with 6 grams of medium-dark brown avb.

7. I roll it into joints, usually mixed with unvaped weed.

8. How it smoke?

Stoner Athlete

9. It's no top shelf, but I enjoy it. Gives a stonier high that's great for pain and sleep.

10. Well I vape till no vapor come out so the weed look dark brown-almost black.

Stoner Athlete

11. I don't vape it quite that much, close, but to a lighter brown.

12. I usually wait til I have an ounce of vaped bud and then I will make a batch of brownies with that, give you a good body high...Gunna be making a batch soon

13. I vape mine down to a chocolate brown but I can still get a very nice high from firecrackers made from 2 to 2.5 grams of ABV.

14. Vape it to a medium brown. Usually add 1.5-2 grams to yogurt. Delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Save it all in jars and mix it in with butter when adding new trim n buds to make edibles.

16. #16 lwien, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    <blockquote>Firecrackers used to be my favorite way of consuming ABV, but not anymore. Don't really need all that fat and sugar.

Yesterday, I found out that just by sprinkling some on my oatmeal works just as well if not better and it comes on faster.

Recipe:

Bring to boil 1 cup of either soy milk, regular milk or almond milk (I use soy) and 1/2 cup of water.
    Pour in 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal.

Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes with intermittent stirring to desired thickness.....uncovered.

While simmering, slice up one banana into empty bowl. Add in a handful of either 10 large blackberries or a couple handfuls of blueberries. Sprinkle in a teaspoon or two of cinnamon.

When oatmeal has reached desired thickness, add in 2 grams of ABV (my ABV is a chocolate brown color) to oatmeal in pot, and stir............immediately remove from heat and pour oatmeal/abv mixture over the banana's/berries and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top a handful or two of walnut pieces.

Toss and stir to mix things up.

Enjoy........Not only did it get me totally blitzed within an hour and kept me there for another six, it's a really healthy AND tasty way to get there.

Bottom line.....you don't need to either heat up your abv nor do you need to mix it in with food that has a high fat content.

</blockquote> 

• Like Like x 1
  17. <sup>I usually save mine and when i'm in a pinch I throw it in some yogurt. My favortite mix is honey vanilla greek yogurt with some ABV sprinkles. It is a bit tough to deal with at first, but when you compare it to granola it suddenly isn't that bad. The THC binds really well to the yogurt from my research. Also put ABV in peanut butter sammiches. Not as easy to get down IMO.</sup>

18. I agree with abv yogurt being easier to get down than abv peanut butter. It gives me a nice long buzz, but be careful not take to much or else you're high at work till ten the next morning :D

19. Weeds are precious so I always use it to its max potential. There are other cannabinoids that do not get vaporized. I save it and make some edibles out of it.  

20. Bucket

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app