Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mbeazzy, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys, been a while since I started a thread and I've come up with a question; what do you do with your blunt/joint roaches? Theres still smokeable weed in them and I don't want to just ditch them. I've finished them in bowls before, but it's sometimes hard to get it to hit right. Any other suggestions? Thanks and happy toking :smoke:.

2. roll joints

3. Put them In The Bong.

4. That's what I do

5. I put them in this purple glass...thingy, for when I'm out of weed or want to add it to another blunt.

6. I just plug them in the hole in my bong or pipe. Th roach usually gets me more blazed than the rest of the jay.

7. If I'm out and about I usually just toss em if they're 'finger-burning-size' .Generally if I'm smoking a J somewhere, it's all the weed I have on me and I just feel safer tossing the roach.

..If I'm at home I just stuff em into the carbhole on my pipe and rip em down to nothing.

8. I stick 'em in the carb of my bowl (or into my one-hitter before I lost it).

9. Stuff them in my bong and smoke them. They're usually really resiny so they get me pretty lifted.

10. I never roll joints so I never have any roaches. But I usually just give a big size one to a friend if anybody is dry and wants a little hoot.

11. Keep 'em and save 'em to throw in my bong. :D

12. Mine have tobacco in them so I throw them away :)

13. I give them to homeless people.
    They're always happy to have a little green coming their way.

14. Usually when I roll a joint I make sure there isn't a roach with weed in it by just making a gap where the filter would go (I don't use filters) and once I smoke it down to it I just toss it but if I just roll an all the way through joint with weed all in it then I'll just pack it in my bowl and light it up

15. keep all the roaches in a little jar or something then when you have a bunch take all the weed out of them and roll a another joint with it, its like a grand daddy joint, gets you high as fuck!

16. Thanks for all the replies guys, so I should put them in my bowls carb rather than directly into the bowl?

17. Dude if your roll a lot you can save all the roaches and when you have enough roaches you can roll a joint out of just those roaches. Then save that roach and keep doing that until you have a bunch of old as fuck roaches. It probably won't get you that much higher but its straight

18. [quote name='"broman"']Dude if your roll a lot you can save all the roaches and when you have enough roaches you can roll a joint out of just those roaches. Then save that roach and keep doing that until you have a bunch of old as fuck roaches. It probably won't get you that much higher but its straight[/quote]

I just shat bricks you sir totally just blew my mind, probably only because I'm baked out of my mind listening to enya, but who the fuck cares :smoke:

19. Ha ha :smoke:

20. i'll take the little bit left and hit it in a shitty makeshift water bottle bong. two or three hits of that little fucker gets me lifted and i feel like i'm making my "purchases" worth it. it's not a cheap world we live in hahahah