Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Watts, Nov 24, 2005.

1. I was interested to find out how many people smoke their resin. I scrape my bowls only when I am out of herb.

2. I dont scrape it, but I smoke it. I boil my pipe and then use a coffee filter to collect all of the resin and let the water go through, then I collect the resin into a ball and let it dry. YUMMY!

3. Ive got some nice dank resin, waiting for the day I can start smoking again.

Well actually - I'm planning on picking up the dankest shit this coast has to offer, and getting blazed as a motherfucker.

but the day after THAT - resin time.

3 months worth of many bowls a day out of the bowl + downstem of my bong

4. I dont mess with resin its mostly tar... bad for you.

5. amen

6. if i am absolutely desperate and cannot find a single bowl of weed, ill smoke out my resin supply, but i gotta be pretty deprived

7. Same here.

8. couldn't have said it better...wash it down the sink!!!

9. actually, it's simply solidified smoke, contains just as much tar as the smoke you inhale does.

10. Yeah i don't think its any worse. Even if it is i don't really care, i go dry every now and then so i smoke my resin.

11. Dido for me as well!

12. it all depends. i've got a bong here with small hoses and the resin clogs up the hoses, so the hoses i'll pipe clean and chuck.
    everything else from my regular bong/the bowl of the hosed one, i'll scrape out and smoke.

13. scrape and smoke that shit

14. i was about to say that :cool:

i smoke it when there is too much in my bowls

15. I don't think smoking a block of black tarry shit is "just as much tar" as smoking a nice green nug.

I'll smoke resin if im desperate.

16. Only if im out if buds and theres no other way then i'll smoke it.

17. I am with most of you blades. I smoke it only if I cannot find any bud. But someone on here had the idea of getting warm and stick resin an spreading it out onto a rolling paper and then adding bud and rolling it regularly. I tried this once and it really slowed down the burning of the joint and it got me super duper blazed. For some reason, I love the taste of resin.

Jah Bless

18. herbsman420 I argee with you I, for some reason, enjoy the taste of resin. Though I only smoke if there is no bud and cant get it. Since were on the subject I was having lunch with some peeps the other day and my friend whips out this little plastic container with black stuff. I looked at and asked if it was resin he said yes. That to me is very strange but he then took out a knife and rubbed it on his bread and made a sandwitch. Has any1 else seen someone do this?

19. I thought about doing something similar. Considering that THC has to be heated and resin has already been heated. In theory I guess it should work. In my mind I compared it to making pot brownies... even though the brownies get cold (like resin) it has previously been heated therefore the THC has already been released. I bet it should taste like shit, but I might try it some time.

Jah Bless