Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoVAesir, Feb 3, 2012.

1. I'm about to run out of bud but there's a fatty pile of kief in my grinder that I'm wondering what to do with. What do you guys like to do with your leftover kief? I hear a lot of people just toss it in some brownies or make some firecrackers with it.

2. just toss it on some bud or ash in a bowl and smoke it. easiest way

3. vaporize it, better conservative and will get you super baked

4. if im out of weed and i cant get more, then i just smoke bowls of keif till i get some.

5. Let it build up in my grinder chamber, every once in awhile put some atop a bowl and smoke it.

6. I snort that shit. Hell, sometimes I'll even cook it down and inject that shit.

Lmfao, usually I just top my bowls / vape trenches with it. I'm thinking about making hash since I'm going to have a lot after his pickup.

7. little bit of bud with kief on top...duh.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohuk0N0RiEU]Iron pressed keif-fast hash method - YouTube[/ame]

9. I smoke it.. lol

10. this.

11. i feed it to my dog then eat it.

12. I have a Hoss jar that I collect all my kief from my bud buster and my Wikka box! I wish I could just buy pounds of kief! I either top it off with bowls, just smoke it by itself cuz its so potent and tasty but once you start to get big amounts, you could buy a pollen press!
    I personally wouldn't bake with it just because I'm not THAT into the edibles to waste some of that kief gold! And thats what I use my mids, that I don't really wanna smoke, for!

13. I just fucking smoke that shit. Like someone else mentioned, just get a layer of bud/ash and then throw the kief on it and get ripped.

14. save kief for a rainy day.

but yea sprinkle some on top of bowls like a pro.

15. Fuk thank u I'm out of bud lmao past two days thank god for kief haha just weighted it got 2 grams of kief.:smoke: fuk I'm soo happy lmao

Totally forgot about kief till read this lol

16. Thats a decent amount of kief bro, I just buy some silver guaze and put the guaze in my slide and than take rips of straight kief. Works wonders for me.

17. I gotta figure out how to smoke this shit lol only got a glass pipe. No bud to top off

18. Honestly I make an alcohol tincture with kief then I beer bong it into my asshole. Get's you so fuckkked up try it fa realz.

19. What method of tincture do u use? ;) how much do I need to use

20. Always sprinkle kief on my joints, the more the better:devious: