Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your Kief?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Easy_Skanking, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

So i've realized there are so many things to do with Kief, and that most of my friends do something different to each other. I thought it would be cool to share ideas.

I've gotten quite into Kief recently, and started mixing. A few of my new toker buddies don't know what to do with it, so they happily empty their grinders into a baggie for me. Most of mine comes from grinding hash (seems to go through the screen more than weed). So basically I've started experimenting with different mixtures of hash Kief and weed Kief. What I do then is make what I like to call "re-hash" (pun intended) whereby I heat up the mixture and press it repeatedly until I get a nice looking brick. I then either mix it with a bowl, or roll some in my J. Quite fun really. I chilled for about an hour last night listening to some tunes mixing and pressing :smoking:

So, GC, what do you do??

2. I just use it to top off a bowl, I never have enough to press anyways. About every ounce I have 2-3 bowl tops.

3. I'm with Hrah, I usually top my bowls with it. Every now and then we'll smoke a bowl full and totally blazed...sweeeeet! :smoking:

4. yeah.. i keep t all in a jar and top bowls, bong hits, and sprinkle joints with it.
    sometimes i press it and make fancy shapes.. but that's for entertainment purposes only :p

5. I top my bowls...I think that's really all I do with it....and I only do it every once in awhile so I usually got about at least a bowl of kief saved up.

6. I'm with everyone else and I top some bowls with it. I usually clean my vape wand and mix in some old stems with some ISO alcohol for hash oil anyways.

7. i sprinkle it over the top of my bowls

8. I ususally let it sit in its regular form and top bowls, until i collect enough to press a few grams because its much easier to travel with and handle on the go when its pressed heheheheheh

9. I just eat it

10. I am almost certain that that can really be benefical. MJ needs heat to activate the THC and your body just doesn't cut it. Prove me wrong if I am infact wrong but I believe you are just wasting most of your kief.

11. I usually leave it in my grinder to collect as long as possible.
    Sometimes I save enough to press into a small piece of hash, sometimes I dip into it to top off bowls, or smoke a bowl of it by itself.

12. i just look at it pile up

13. I have a compressor. It's basically a tube with 2 inserts and you put the kief inbetween them for a day and when you open it up you have a perfect little disc :hello:

14. yeh man bowl toppers are ftw.

15. What fancy shapes are we talking here?

16. HAHAHAHA i looked up pressed hash shapes and got this....looks like a press sandwich topped in some bubble hash, with a bub hash cherry hahahahah

[​IMG]

17. I'd personally just smoke the kief. I can't imagine doing anything to the kief would make it more efficient to smoke, so just sprinkle that shit up on a blunt and enjoy! or pipe or whatever you find suitable for smoking.

18. Me and my buddy have saved up an entire 2 oz. shot glass with Crystal/Kief. It's compacted down into the glass as much as it can be and is almost rock hard. When we last weighed it at 1/3 of the way full, it was at 3.2g's. Now the entire shot glass is almost filled. and im guessing its about a quarter to 9 grams now. Now all I need is an epic way to smoke it.

19. I collect until I have enough and sprinkle on top of the bowl as demonstrated: :smoking:
    4th pic not related lol

Attached Files:

20. I want it now... :smoking: