Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bovjer, Nov 14, 2013.

1. I've searched the forums but did not find an exact thread like this. Maybe it's because im very high right now.

I've ordered a grinder with kief catching abilities and i want to put it to good use.
    The only thing i find in this forum on this topic is that people are making hash out of it.

What do you do with your kief?

2. #2 guest/banned, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    I use mine for putting on top of bowls for my bong or add some to a joint to really make it potent.

3. Smoke it of course :bongin:

4. I use it as a condiment. Put it on top of bowls. I have a friend who uses it when he makes eggs and it can fuck you up. I don't know how he does it, but the guy can pull it off. He calls it....."Kiefy Eggs"

5. I start topping my bowls when I start to run low on flower. Seems to help make the 8ths last an extra day or so.

6. Do as these peeps have said

I smoke that good shit

7. sprinkle on bowls, bong hits, ontop of joints, mash it together for some pressed kief, hot hits, vape it, maybe tea? sprinkle it on my girls tits and yell shazaam!

8. I usually save it and when low use it to stretch bud...its also good for a special occasion or sometime where you wanna get supersuper baked, kief bowls can fuck you up easy...when i got caught by my parents back in the old days i gave them everything but my grinder(w/kief catcher), made a quick grav bong, and went out with QUITE a bang haha

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I sprinkle it on my bud before I rip my bong. I think of it like sprinkles on a cake.

10. If I had the ability to collect kief, I would probably save it and make a basic hash. 

11. You could make hash oil if you have enough

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Step 1 Smoke it

13. Step 2 blaze it faggot

These guys are trolling you. Think about it, hash is smoked, powder is snorted. Kief is powder so you tell me, what do you do?

15. Haha! I won't be doing any snorting anytime soon

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Thanks for all the great replies guys!
    Will for sure come to good use when i get some kief catching going on.

17. Ten out of ten times, I smoke it.