Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with your kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I love making kief tablets and ripping 'em in the bong. Makes for quite the high :D

2. I smoke the hell out of it

3. I think it's best to accumulate it, then sprinkle it atop your bowls. It's just like smoking a concentrate.

4. I like to top a bowl off with it, or roll it into my resin balls. Don't try to smoke a bowl of keif though, since it's so powdery it'll just get sucked through and you'll end up wasting a bunch.

5. Pack your bowl correctly and you are good to go. Also, though I shouldn't have to mention it, hit it a bit lighter than you normally would.

An entire bowl of keif will open your mind to a whooooole new world. A world of joy, and joyness......

6. Bro.......u are a sadist :(

7. Vape a pure kief bowl in my Silver Surfer

Top vape bowls with kief /bowls

Make hash.

Grinders suck dude you need a kief box. You'll never collect much kief at all and it'll be shittier quality.

1.5 ounces ground in my grinder vs 1/2 ounce ground in my kief box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. haha this one time I was pretty baked and I wanted to see what kief smelled like so I put a little on the top of my finger and went to smell it and I accidentally smelled a little to hard and all of it went into my nose haha.