Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by walsh7840, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Besides smoking it and pressing it, I have so much I just don't know what to do! Is it possible to use it to make qwiso hash? I assume you can use it for edibles, but I never seee anyone talking about it, and I bet you have to use different temps than normal bud but I can't find out. Which do you think is better?

2. You can use it in edibles if you wish. I like topping my bowls with it! :bongin:

3. I've vaped it before. The best is just smoking it of pressing it then smoking it. You can make eddibles with anything kief is kinda like a treasure to me.

4. I dont really see the point of making kief into qwiso..I like scooby's idea;edibles would be cool
    As for me, I would just put it on top of every bowl I smoke until I was out of kief

5. Well I haven't been smoking as many bowls because I bought a vape, because I have terrible lower back pain, I was smoking a half o in like a week to a week and a half before the vape, now about an eigth a week with it. I also now have a ton of AVB that I gotta figure out what to do with as well, I will probably just make edibles with the AVB unless if I find out hash would be better but I'm strongly doubting that. I did vape a little keif when I was out of bud, really didn't yield the same results, I smoke a lot an it just wasn't cutting it. I love smoking, but it kinda sucks now that I can hardly do it for fun anymore

6. Well theres certainly nothing wrong with saving up kief even longer if thats what you gotta do.

The only way hash is gonna be stronger than kief is if you end up making oil

7. How would you guys smoke pressed keif too? I've tried a few ways, but in a bowl all you do is torch the shit most of the time, well everyone I know does, cuz they can't understand how to barely light it. So when I am with people even though I am in pain and need to smoke, idk what to do cuz after my first hit it is basically gone when it gets back around

8. I smoke pressed kief on a screen, by itself. I dont think there is a better way haha

Actually pressed or not, kief on a screen is the best way to smoke it alone

9. So you can use keif to make hash oil? I'm pretty sure that was my goal when I first decided to start saving it actually, but I could never find anything on how you could do it

10. Load it in a tube and shoot butane through it, then evaporate. You can get into some exotic purging techniques but I've just done double boilers and its always smoked nice.

11. From time to time I'll add a lil scoop of kief on my bowls. Always gets me where I need to be haha.

12. smok it by itself

13. I always end up getting impatient and topping a small bowl with it, but I am gonna attempt to save all of mine (maybe for 4/20) for a while.
    Is it better to top a bowl with it or roll it in a J with weed? Every time I have done a bowl covered with it, It all just burns up instantly and I only get one or two crazy good kief hits.

14. Yeaahh that's why when I'm with people I don't usually top the bowl with it, when half the people want to torch it an the keif doesn't even need flame to light, its gone in the first few hits but everything else in the bowl is burning by then too an before you know it, it's beat. Same for why I don't want to smoke just keif, it burns up so quick

15. I've always saved my keif up in my grinder until there's a good amount, or no more room in the grinder, than I top bowls with it.

It helps to press it together first and get it a little warm so it sticks together, than just use a blade or knife to cut off chunks for bowls.

Yeah, too many people torch the shit out of keif. The trick is to keep the lighter off it, and heat it untill it starts to melt and get it's own flame, than burn dat shit slow.

Nothing like a fat keif bowl, I've gave a few to friends unknowingly to spice up some mediocre weed, they were coughing for days haha

16. give it to me

17. I just press mine into .3 - .5 discs. But yeah edibles sound tasty right about now.

I am also jealous "I have so much I just don't know what to do!"

18. kief blunt /thread