Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with your extra roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Oct 3, 2003.

1. \

???

2. squirrel bait!
    my buddy was trying to save em all up with another friend of mine for like a 10th generation roach doob , but that never lasted longer than about a week. woops,
    q

3. I used to smoke them until there was a 1/4 inch left, then put it out, unroll, and put the resinated weed in my dugout for my one hitter. On occasion when I didn't have my sack, or I was nearly out of my sack, I would dump out the dugout and roll from that and the last little bit of the sack. And then I'd take that last 1/4 inch and put it back in my dugout so I can have something for my one hitter until I got another sack.

4. What "extra" roaches? damn, wish i had extra roaches..

5. I always plan to dump them out with the ashes, but then I hit a dry spell, and end up slouched over the ashtray hunting those bits of goodness...

Nothing is so sweet as working for the high.

OK, except NOT working for it...

6. Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Throw them away. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I save them till im out of weed, then i either break them up and take bong rips, or i make what i lovely refer to as a "roach doobie" I get a paper, line a few roaches on it, roll it up, inhale! :smoking: I dont do that as often anymore, since its extra paper, Bong is cleaner i suppose. :bongin:

9. If I'm on the run, I'll just toss em. They're nice to have to throw in a pipe or if small enough, I'll stick em in the end of a straw and smoke until the blunt reaches the straw, so I don't smoke the plastic.

10. Slide one in the carb of a spoon and cover the bowl with your thumb. It'll burn the rest of the roach away without burning your finger... If you've got a decent sized spoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I never get why people smoke roaches, that's worse then smoking bong resin!

12. #33 J T, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    this thread is 10 years old...

13. I used to store them in an old pill bottle. I don't smoke blunts or papers anymore though.

14. Smoke them till they're gone. Then set aside emergency weed and only use if you're dry. Roaches get smelly

15. Throw them in the garbage.

16. i dont smoke joints really but i do something like saving my roaches, When ever i run out of weed witch is rare i sift my ash trey n usually find like 1-1.5gs of smokeable bud granted it tastes horrible though lol

17. #38 Smooth Criminal, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    How the fuck do you smoke them??Stop bullshitting.From how much I heard about it from newbies,I actually did it.I cut them up really small to burn in a J.Mixed it with tobacco to see if it has an affect.NOTHING.Something you don't know about newbies just don't talk about it.

18. Toss em or smoke til I can't no more.