The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with your extra roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Oct 3, 2003.

1. wondering what are all those extra roaches good for? for me i save em up till i got about 400 then mak oil or i smoke a few on a roach clip or pipe

2. might i suggest, removing the paper, crumbling the 400 roachweed remainings left, and rolling a superjoint.

derh.

haha, j/k

3. I just toss them in a pipe.

4. i smoke em !!! i don't think i could stand to see all my roaches piling up and not smokin em:D!!

5. This is what you do with them......find me, and give them all to me.

6. smoke what ever im smoking down to as far as i can then toss it... the less evidance the better...:D

7. smoke em in a chillum...

8. I'm old. I grew my first plants in 1978 or so and I was already grown then.

9. It all depends..... When smoking at home I save them so i have something to smoke when i am dry *which rarly happens* so I end up saving them till i get enough for a joint or Blunt. When smoking with a crowd I just pop them in a bowl or smoke them till theres nothing there *cuz if its still smoking then i can get higher* On a rare session for attenion ill just eat it.....

10. Bin them???

11. I usually just save em till I'm dry...i just put em in my altoids tin with the shake.

12. I've got a sliced pimento jar which is just a tiny thing. I put my roaches in it and then when I finish a sack I smoke any roaches in a generation j. Occaisionally in the bong.

13. noooo save them up and even if there small ive made 2nd generation joints with 5 small lil roaches so imagine i got about 200 right now i could make alot of fucking sweet joints with them lol but what i wanna do is save up 1000 of em and then roll em into 2nd generation joints, then use those roaches to make a third gen joint and then use those, to make 4th generation joints and then my friends with whatever is left make a sweet 5th generation blunt o ya baby i wanna have this done by next year for my bday :D

14. Please try 1965....

15. I live in place where there is hardly any grass and a whole lot of hash so I dont have roaches anymore, only sticks of hash. When i used to live in chicago we had all kinds o grass and hardly any hash. When I used commodity sales to produce free commodities for myself I gave my roaches to whoever wanted them of the people i was smoking with. At other times when i felt the commodities market was too risky to enter I saved all of the roaches in a tin to keep smell down. Once a month I would bring the roaches to add to the session already planned with my buddies. Then we would sit back, watch the wrestling or football, smoke a fat bag, and put all of the old roaches through the bong.

When on extended one to 4 week long roadtrips roaches can be good things to save for rolling into the last joint of the day.

16. about generation joints once you smoke a J and roach it is all the weed inside the roach good or just the slightly chared stuff?

17. this is what i always do, i save ever roach after a night and throw em in the bong the next day for a nice wake n bake.. i usualy have about 5-8 roaches in the morning so im set for atleast the morning

18. It has tons of resin kind of like a bowl the more smoke that goes through it the more sticky the end bud gets...

19. We'll putting them in a bong works for me.

20. I used to have the "eternal" joint...I'd save the roach, unroll the paper, then put the old roach in to the back end of the new joint...it'd create continuity between joints...for a while I kept it going for almost year of regular smokin.....

then I saved all my roaches for an uber-resin joint, but it didnt taste very good

now I use a clip & thow away the last lil bit...to much hassle & odor to fool with...

Grasscity Deals Near You