what do you do with the small leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by highgrl1985, Jul 3, 2012.

1. hi i am a new grower and i'm suppost to be flowering my plant on july 30th but i don't know what to do with the small leaves there like everywhere will they grow or make buds? i have 2 cfl's i think 40w 6500k lights on them now. and mg mositure control i know bad soil but where i live that's the best you can get. and also it smells like skunk it was a bag seed but it smells so good. it's over a month old now so it's getting pretty big. it's a closet grow too. i got a fan on her and cinnamon on the soil cause of them knats i had a lot of them until i did this trick works too.

Attached Files:

2. Clean up anything dead or dying, put it in a bigger pot and go to a nursery, they will have a decent soil.

3. there is nothing that is died on the soil i cleared all of that but some leaves are burning i think i over watered it but now they are looking better

4. Those bottom leaves are as good as dead, it is mostly because of the mg dirt you are getting burn.

5. i don't want to cut them off cause they will still produce buds i need all i can get it's going to be a small yield anyways

6. there are some really big leaves and 2 of them just are burnt a little not to bad

7. #7 Gnomepunter, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    Your plant is expending energy to kill off that which is sick and dying. If you clear that stuff off you have more energy to spend on positive growth. Actually, the pot plant is a lot like the human psyche that way.