Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with stems?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StayBlazed420, Mar 9, 2008.

1. hey guys, been smoking all day for the best 3 days and i got a shitload of stems saved up. you guys got anything good you do with ur stems to get high? share your strategies...

2. I save my stems and put them in a kief catcher are a kief box. Man u will get free kief/brownies. Better then smoking that nasty taste and I herd if u smoke a lot of stems u wont be able to get a hard on.

3. make brownies or give them too my dog

4. Usually I just throw the stems into the ashtray and then the garbage can. Sometimes though I'll chew on it for a little bit, but they always just end up in the garbage.

5. I grind up my stems and put them in a tea bag and steep them in with some tea. Gives you a mild buzz.

6. You all know that stems and seeds fuck up your potency like crazy, right? It's not about not getting a hard on, it's about shooting blanks. Stems go in the bin.

7. ive always just thrown them away ..

8. The last 5 g's of stems i had saved up I made stem chocolate milk, theres a thread on how to make it

9. The best thing to do, that I've found is to save all the stems and put it in a pill container. Shake it up to release the kief, turn it upside down over a kief catcher (part of any 4 piece grinder) and shake once more. This will give you massive amounts of kief that is rather unbelievable to get from only stems.

10. Source? :confused:

I kief my stems. I put them in a very well washed out pill bottle shut while a piece of panty-hose is over the top, then I shake it frantically and reap the rewards. :)

11. I scrape the trichomes off of them onto bowls sometimes. Depending on what I'm smoking.

12. Depends on the stems themselves. Stems from good weed are worth saving for stuff. Other stems are pretty much worthless.

Anybody have any good ways to make stems useful?? I'm out of bud right now but I do have some stems left...any easy way to get high off them? I think I'm going to wait a couple days (i'm broke, no money for weed) so that my tolerance goes down and then I can probably get something worthwhile from the stems. But I want something better than just burning em in my bowl.

13. my dog is addicted to the stems:smoking::smoking::smoking:

MJ

14. throw em away.. why keep stems when you have plenty of bud

15. It was mentioned in this thread but ill mention it again.

SAVE YOUR STEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you put them in a pill container and shake it against the screen and kief catcher parts of a grinder, you REALLY DO get GOOD AMOUNTS of kief.

Its like pure white "ANGEL KIEF" as i call it.

It just naturally clumps and sticks together.

SOOO FIRE

If you dont wanna do it i guess you could waste em and just throw em out

16. lol.. ooook then buddy.... :rolleyes:

17. I cant believe you all just throw away your stems when you can either cook with them or get a good amount of keif out of them

18. Save em and make food.

19. I have been saving my stems FOREVER.I dont know how much I have but its a decent amount and I will proably do a QWISO or make some edibles.

20. True stoners shake their stems for kief.