Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with stems?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sm666, Feb 5, 2008.

1. I've got a freekin huge bag, weighed it and I have a little over 26g of stems... so I ask you seasoned tokers, what should I do with these? (been saving them a little over a year)

2. Either makeing hash, green dragon, or some kind of edibles is definitely the way to go.

3. Hashish.....:smoking:

4. make some tea;)

5. Sweet, I was thinking of maybe some cookies or something but this looks amazing! Gonna get this goin on the weekend and hotknife that shit!! yes!

6. Yeah it worked real good for me. Never done a hotknife hit. Really wanna try it sometime though.

7. I eat them or turn them into tea

8. bubble hash

9. I save mine for weed tea every few months.

10. make some hash!!! this really makes me wish i saved my stems...

11. I usually just make some cannabutter :D

12. I used to throw them out, but I'm starting to save them so I can eventually make some green dragon ;)

13. why not make keif with a grinder and normal buds instead? Why waste your time making inferior hash when you could have TASTY haish :D I have been saving my stems for a little under a year now and I have close to 45 grams of the bastards... heh. TOO MANY
    I'm thinking tea. But how do you get the thc extracted from the stems?

14. To make the tea, use a double boiler

bring the water in the bottom of the double boiler to a boil then turn it to the lowest setting.

put the milk and the product in the pan.

cook for 6-12 hours stirring every 30 minutes

strain the plant matter out of the milk once you're satisfied with the length of time cooked.

Add milk to the tea...and get stooonnneeed :smoking::smoking::smoking:

15. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwMZfo7Lk9c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwMZfo7Lk9c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

16. i have been saving my stems for a while now since the stuff around here tends to get REALLY stemmy sometimes. I havent measured but i have pretty much a full sandwhich bag, and these are some thick ass stems. Me and my friends decided to all keep saving and try like making a bonfire out of them and stand over the smoke to see if it gets us high.