Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lbkstoner, Jul 26, 2012.

1. dry as a bone in town right now got a big bag of stems was thinking of grinding them down and smokeing them. was wondering if any body had any other ideas on what to do when in this situation thanks.

2. Throw that shit out the window like a BaWss

3. I like to make tea.
    or get some isopropyl alcohol and extract all the thc. Could get a nice little chunk of hash if you have enough stems.

4. Put it in the trash and deal with not being high until I reup.

5. Yeah when I used to buy bulk schwag (pounds at a time) you could make sure to clean up all the stems/seeds and just throw them in a giant jar of alcohol. Strain, evaporate, you got some very low quality hash but don't think that it won't put you on your ass.

6. Don't even bother smoking them, unless you like smoking harsh, nasty ass wood that gives you half a buzz, the only potent source of THC is on the outer skin as keif but it usually falls off in the bag and with bud. Call up a friend to blaze you up (and that you'll return the favor) or loan a gram or two off your dealer.. Don't fiend of stems, either take our word for it or see for yourself and smoke hemp fibers and waste your time.

The most useful thing you can do and only beneficial is keep on saving them and make a big batch of ISO stem hash.

7. Search for the threads on how to make dry ice hash. You just need a can, dry ice, and a screen. Makes good hash.

8. i used to smoke stems, And if u do smoke them, i would recommend grinding them to nearly a powder.. The finer theyre ground, the easier it is to smoke. I always cringed at the thought of smoking stems, cuz sometimes id accidently have one in my bowl or w/e and itd taste like shit.

But if u grind em up, its still taste like complete shit, dont get me wrong, but it will take alot of the harshness away.. Lol shit looking back on it i used to be able to milk my bong and clear it with stems, i was a troubled teen lol.

Mannn, glad im not like that anymore haha.

Id make some edibles or hash depending on how many stems ya got. If u have a bunch u could deff make some nice hash or some potent edibles.

Hope this helps!

9. Yea, edibles would be quicker than hash, and lasts a lot longer

10. I grind and snort them

11. Lol huh?? Ive never smoked hash, but thats pretty shocking, unless its a typeo... But does hash really take longer than edibles to kick in???

Lol thatd be pretty cool to smoke a buncha hash and be totally sober for like an hour then just get hit with a massive hash high :smoke:

12. I chew on them like dip. Get me some THC, bro

13. Whats with stoners and hating on stems?

I got like 4 OZ's of stems and I guarantee you'd smoke the hash Ima get out of them.

14. sorry only smoke dro but thanks anyways

15. No like it'd be quicker to make. Fire crackers would take like 20 minutes to make, and hash would take a long time for the ISO/butane to evaporate and then scrape

16. Ohhhhh now i gotcha, Yea that makes a lot of sense. I tend to make some pretty shitty hash too, So personally hash would be out of the question anyway lol.

17. How many stems would you even need? I've been thinking about jarring up my stems and doing such