Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StateofReverie, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I smoke it when I run outta bud. I have a friend who is saving his for 420 though and then hes gonna smoke it all at once. What about you guys

2. Sprinkle it on top of bowls. Whenever I do this though my friends hassle me about not putting enough.

3. I go out of my way to make kief lol best for bowls!!!!

4. sprinkle it over bowls and joints. one time me and my friends were at my buddies and we ran out of beer and weed, so as a last resort we looked in his dad's grinder and it was filled to the brim with keif. when he went to unscrew the keif tray and pack it, he dropped ALLLL of it. his dad was pissed

• Like Like x 1
  5. That sounds amazing a whole kief catcher full luky u did u still get to smoke some right???

6. Idk what to laugh at more, that happening tocsomeones kief or that happening to your DADS kief loool

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine is loaded up in my vape along with some grinder hash.

Gonna get lifted.

8. I make my magic bowls with multiple layers of kief mixed with layers of weed. Delish

9. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Mine is loaded up in my vape along with some grinder hash.

Gonna get lifted.[/quote]

Do you use a certain screen for a whip, if that is indeed the kind of vape you use

10. I save it all

11. Nope. I took both screens out. Restricted airflow.

Just gotta pull slow, very slow. Still gets the tube and top piece clogged, i just blow air through it every now and then (disconnected from the unit) to clear it out.

I also have a poly ethylene tube from my mflb that fits into the stock vapir oxygen tube, so it's impossible to get shit mouth from pulling too hard.

Do you have one too?

12. You asked for it.... I do love my dry-sift! [​IMG]

I'll usually quick-sift up at least a few bowls (not smoking bowls, but the soup sized bowls below [​IMG] ) for my personal use a few times
    a week, but I'll make concentrates or edible oils from the majority of it. [​IMG]

I don't do much bowl-topping with it, but in spite of a few drawbacks, that is probably the fastest and easiest way to put it to use. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These show how I make my edible & smoke-able oils....

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included...
    similar to Phoenix Tears/RSO & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can
    also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

Every dish and plate below has been infused with bioavailable hash oil....

[​IMG]

Hashy Meringue Mushrooms!

There's nothing fungal, or psychedelic, about these little 'hash oil imbued' fellows... in case anyone was concerned [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Healthy Ghosts, with omega oils, alfalfa, hemp protein, collagen and more!

[​IMG]

Some not-so-healthy, and very decadent, Canna EYEBALLS with Raspberry HASH-Blood Jell! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Each jar and bottle below, along with a few smaller gift bags with caps and chocolates, were given to the local
    patients most in-need
    and those who had suffered the most hardship this year... enough for most to medicate daily, until
    at least spring! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few things I like to make with my oils and tinctures....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also run ethyl alcohol through it to remove the cuticles or 'husks' of the trichomes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And you can always just press the stuff [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pressing your kief before smoking preserves more potency, by controlling and limiting the temperature of the burn and ember...
    Loose kief burns up hot and more rapidly, and the hotter the burn, the more more total cannabinoids are destroyed before they
    can reach your lungs (while also tasting less pleasant than it could, due to additional terpene degradation/loss).

---

So it's probably my least favorite way to use it, but if all else fails, and you're feeling too lazy (stoned [​IMG] ) to do much else...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow, these are just a few examples... but I think the post is probably quite long enough! [​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG] [​IMG]

-----

(PS - To keep this page from becoming redundant, please delete the above photos if you 'quote' this message
    to reply, for the sake of the members who visit the thread after you... it's happened in the past, two or three
    times on a single page in at least one case, and the results are not good!
    [​IMG] ) \t\t

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. ^droolssssssssssssssssss

• Like Like x 4
  14. ^^^
    Holy epic!

15. I have a hand free box unit. Never vaped hash or kief with it because it didn't seem like it would work very well.

16. i smoked a bowl of straight kief for the first time the other day. never had such an insane head high before

17. I envy u...lol^^^

18. Roll my resin all in it ohhhhhh