Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with an 8th of dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by whitekush, Jan 10, 2011.

1. well..for the last week or so, i've been having a blast with some family visitng from out of town.

anyways, between the three of us, 10$ each gets us an 8th of DANK.
    i mean nice DANK, being a connoisseur about it and all.

ok, so most people go out and smoke some blunts or whatever, but i just got a new HMK bell for my Luke Wilson bub, and a new GonG extractor...
    and honestly every day for the past week its been:
    (btw, we used colibri&xikar)

Attached Files:

2. i try to make it last 2 weeks so i can get one every paycheck, but its hard to do it.

3. Get a vape next payday.

I would smoke/vape DP that fucking bag as long as I can hold out.. :p

4. fat bowls to the face all day.
    will last like 2 days worth of sessions!

if it cost 10 dollars tho i would roll an eigth in joints/L's and an eigth in all my dry pipes and and eigth to cypher with who i see during the week.. only 30 dollars wow thats awesome :D

5. Try to make it last at least two days

6. irwin blades are the shit... favorite by far.

7. good work

8. Id smoke it with my girlfriend. If we are conservative it lasts us like 3 days at most, fml. I need an income again, this shit is hammering my savings.

9. haha all the budget smokers, i love it!
    anyone else make some BHO runs?

10. It would last 2 days, if I really stretch it maybe 3 days and some hours.