What do you do with all your weed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LiightWeiight, Dec 3, 2010.

1. For those of you who grow multiple plants and harvest quite alot of weed what do you do with it? Do any of you smoke every bit of it?

2. I don't grow a whole bunch of plants but I smoke most of it and my buddies come by we smoke down they match bowls or if there short on pot ill hook em up with an eigth every now and then I'm not to tight with it my boys used to hook me up before I started growing plus I like showing off the shit I grew lol I know a few people that grow for profit but not me I don't mind sharing the wealth lol

3. I give away at least half of my crop to friends and family :)

Sometimes I just make hash out of it. It is VERY rare that I ever smoke my whole crop. Sharing good bud with good buds is always a benefit!

I have received some nice smoking utensils from the deal.

4. just harvested quite a bit of power skunk and will enjoy making some good hash from all the light little nuggets and the clippings.all the nice hard dank bud will be smoked w/ friends and I will guarantee I will never buy a bag of weed again.Cant wait to share w/ friends and family members.
    now for the next grow of some ww and a few more clones of power skunk and a few auto freebies from the attitude.

5. I agre ill never buy another bag of pot again lol

6. I havent grown yet, but everyone I know that does it sells it to the clubs, but this is out in cali

7. i smoke it all to my self and i sort my m8s out now and then if they carnt get anything

8. Smoke some, Bottle some, share some.

9. i try my dammedest to smoke it all:D...but....shits like cash money...and makes great x-mas gifts.....they think i got the best connect ever:smoke:or maybe not

10. thats what its all about......summed up in these two post...for me....see ya mids guy...now he wants ta score from me:p

11. I use it in floral arrangements. You think those edible arrangements are the shit. Pffff. They got nothin' on a bouquet of buds.

12. Man I smoke all the stuff I grow, my friends smoke it with me when they come to the house. Sometimes I'll hook them up with an 8th or so! Just smoke it and share w/ ur friends!!!

13. WIN hahahah

14. I plan on sharing here and there, but not a lot, because my friends usually don't like to help me out in dry times, or if they do, they bitch about it or get stingy and give like a couple pea sized nugz, around here if you ain't got it, most likely your hanging out alone, I announced I was quitting to get a job cause I got a little girl on the way, and suddenly I am alone(with the exception of my GF) so yeah, be nice, cause karma is always in effect, but never screw your self out of the fruits of your labor, and never underestimate the fun of the solo toke. Every now and then everyone needs a j to their selves. Simply awesome.

15. I frezze alot sell some turn some to hash or butter I get about a 3rd of a pound a month so it stacks up fast for me.

16. Lol oh ya I know what u mean my boys hooked me up with plenty before I started growing and now that I do I like to stick to the karma thing and help em out but I know what u mean I smoke a lot of the weed I keep for myself by myself I'm not a huge social smoker rather smoke down and chill out to a good movie by myself lol hell sometimes I hand em a fat bud and kick em the fuck out have a nice night guys a got a 46 inch lcd and blurays callin my nsme hahaha

17. None of your Fooking, .. Biz .. Wiz .. .. lol .. .. :)

18. I decorate my house with it.....it's cheaper than Christmas lights and needs no electric to look good! :eek:

19. That...is...EPIC! I LOVE it! Hhhmmm, now to send myself some flowers!:D

20. HA HA, I agree and sometimes did the same man, and not bragging, but I have a 52 inch, I might still live with grandma, BUT what I have I PAID for, so yeah it is nice just to kick back just me and my lady(gf) and watch some TV, them learning channels got me hooked man, HD FTW. Oh and the Xbox 360 is awesome with some black ops.