What do you do while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canada Smokes, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Sometimes I watch Spanish soap operas and create my own dialogue in English.

2. Yeah hiking high is lots of fun. Go someplace that has an awe inspiring view and just take it all in.

3. [quote name='"Psyk0ticHigh"']Sometimes I watch Spanish soap operas and create my own dialogue in English.[/quote]

I do this but for any show. Just put it on mute. This is especially fun with a friend.

4. At the moment I'm enjoying watching the Olympics high, a lot of variety and you get into weird sports you never knew about.

5. Indeed. The more the merrier!

6. I have been getting stoned and watching through the seasons of Breaking Bad this week. Pretty great show

7. Nicee, good show dude. :smoke:

8. If I'm by myself I listen to music, draw, watch anime, play my ds, clean up around the house a bit.

If I'm with friends, we play S.S.B. brawl, watch really cool movies and animes, and we venture to eat places.

9. Listen to music with headphones, paint my nails, get higher..

10. I just relax and listen to some music, sometimes draw, watch a movie or documentary, play a game on the computer or Xbox, cook a really bomb meal, or just keep smoking.