What do you do when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Well, I'm gonna ask the age old question, what do YOU do when you smoke? If I smoke by myself I usually eat, and watch TV and go on the PC. Pretty boring. If I smoke with my friends we take a joint drive and go to Sports Authority and play mini-golf in the little 3 hole course in the back of the store :eek:. What do you do?

2. I usually like to just sit on my ass and listen to music or watch tv... I usually don't pay attention because in my mind, a party is going on. :D

3. When it's just me and my man we toke up together in our bed and play video games and just talk. When we're with friends we go out to play pool or smoke shisha, or just hang out in the park and skate. :)

4. Video games, music, movies, get bent, start fights, rob people, plan murder, murder, bake muffins

5. I post on GrassCity.

6. I tried to explain that to someone the other day, when you're high you don't need entertainment, it's all in the cranium :D

7. study (it's kinda fun...well...more fun!), read, watch movies/tv, play tf2

8. movies , tv , games , amnesia dark descent , post on grasscity , paint , music and if im with friends we play chinese dipster ( a game where we pass around things that fall out of other peoples pockets ) awesome game

9. #9 somerandomchap, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amnesia... Mannnn that's some shit.

10. Everything except wat I need to do cause I forget

11. #11 Verdurous, Sep 4, 2011
    Get like a notepad and your problems will be solved! :D

12. I pretend I have my own cooking show and talk out loud to an audience of my German Shepherd and Boxer.. That's when I'm at home anyways :)

13. #13 EMijaelC, Sep 4, 2011
    Ill forget about the note pad ill go in my room lookin for somthin n ill be like why am I here lol

14. Chillax :)
    I love just watching life go by

15. All depends where I'm at.

Friends: Chill, listen to music, play games, make fun of each other, smoke hookah.

Myself: Write down what I'm thinking, listen to music, post on GC, netflix, or watch nature.

16. I like anything to do with musik when I'm high ...... But mainly recording and writing....

The ganja puts me in my zone..... :)

17. i do a lot of different shit when high. anything chillin or productive - pretty much high all the time (thank you terrible sinuses for making me smoke all the time) so i can do anything.

we always yell that we gotta be active stoners whenever we're high and doin shit! :cool:

:laughing:

18. I like to play guitar, surf the net, draw, and read. Or just watch stupid videos on YouTube. :p

19. I listen to music, surf the net, talk, paint, watch tv shows and documentaries, eat, meditate, have sex, go for a walk, write

20. I do the same things I do while sober :confused_2: