What do you do when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by RhymeDimension, Apr 24, 2018.

1. I like beating my meat
    Listen to rap
    Play video games
    Sleep
    Eat

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pretty much anything is better when you're stoned & I'm high whenever I'm awake lol so i'd have to say anything man

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I do everything high work,play, fuck, exercise, cook, run errands, etc

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. The same as everything I do when I'm not hight which is the problem I've stopped doing special shit to enjoy the high lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Listen to music(includes playing it),

• Read books,

• Learn new things by hand,

• Draw, paint, write, anything to do with art,

J Evergreen

5. Some ppl explain some of thier activities while being high on weed like thier on mushrooms or acid. Never understood that.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I live pretty quietly, but stonedly. :GettingStoned: Out here in the boonies, there isn't as much to do as in the city. So what do I do stoned?

I read medical studies and news articles, and file them in my List. Nothing like a pipe, some hot tea, good music on Pandora, and an interesting full study at PubMed! :coffee:

Do housework (getting stoned on a sativa or a hybrid helps). :rave-girl:

Shop, online (cannabis jewelry, fancy blouses) or at the stores in town for everything else .

Cooking is fun, and yes, I'm a pretty good cook. :ladiegaga:

Watch the fish in my big aquarium- it's better than most TV. :cool:

Play with the plants in my "very-well-lit" closet.

If I get stoned enough and get inspired enough, I may write a news article for a certain paper. (FYI- one of the meanings of the word "inspire" is to "breathe in". :GettingStoned:) Haven't written one for a bit, so it's about time again.

I also really enjoy poking at the prohibitionists over at Yahoo news while I'm stoned! :poke: They keep posting up incorrect information (usually without any proof), and I keep putting up the medical facts (citing a study or article).

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Exactly ha ha ha I just do it ha ha ha I listen to music, play video games and browse the Internet usually.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app