Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when youre high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Go running! I just did... Runners high combined with weed high == awesome :yay:
    Other than that I work, meditate, music, eat, smoke more.. :smoking:

2. Guitar, it's the greatest. It puts me in the perfect writing state.Signed, John E. Smoke.

3. tai chi is great high. its spiritual man.

4. Play guitar, read books, play xbox...

5. Play Bass, Read Comics, Play Video Games, Listen To Music. That is of course assuming the question is pertaining to what I do when I smoke and my time is mine. A lot of the times I smoke weed, and go to work/whatever else I have to do. 

6. Been obsessively checking my pulse when I'm high and it fucking sucks.

7. normally eat, check gc, go online or listen to good music. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Listen to music, ride my bike, watch tv, eat like a mother fucker. You know, that shit lolSent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

9. During the Summer go fishing, shrimping crabbing, claming so forth. During the winter oystering, having pig pickins and oyster roasts.  Play horseshoes and socialize with friends while getting baked. 

10. I actually find school is a lot better once I'm high, I can actually not pay attention, but I still catch what's being taught and I'm not bored.

11. ps3, tv, listen to music, and chill with my friends. right now im pretty high n watching star trek enterprise lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Watch Fear and loathing in Las Vegas when high. It will blow your mind. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Watch tv, listen to music, eat, and drive around town and country roads.

14. #34 Vesna, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I wake n bake every day.  I wake up early around 6 or 7.  Make coffee and slowly smoke some bowls out of the bong.  Then I always walk my dogs when I'm done smoking.  They love the morning walks.  Come back, make breakfast whatever it may be.  Practice my instruments for a couple hours.  Take a nap.  Wake n Bake again, go for another walk with my smaller dog because my big one can't handle 2 a day.  Come home, eat again, get ready for work, smoke a shit load and a dab usually before work(I work at night).  Go work.  Smoke on my break if I get a 30 minute one.  Come home and go to sleep.  I don't really smoke when I get home because i'm too tired.  Rinse and repeat.

It's a way of life for me and I don't really think of it as getting high anymore.  It's not really a recreational thing anymore because I just think about things that really matter and just being free in life.   It's something that I use as a supplement, not a crutch or anything like that.  My mind is very much a peaceful place and I have found happiness.  I smoke every day and help many many people every day. People are going to judge you off one little thing but let me be an example that it can be used intelligently and responsibly every day without becoming a 'stupid lazy stoner'

It helps me become completely immersed in what I'm doing, gain an alertness that persists even when sober, and best of all my reflexes are lightning fast and often act on pure instinct in times of quick thinking and then think about what I did.  Usually it's the right thing :D

15. Well when I could smoke I would go to a mall or drive places with my friends,play battlefield 4 or 2K14, when it's warmer I would play basketball lol. I would definitely relax and listen to music and eat at night. I can't wait till August when I can smoke again.

16. #36 Sexy Jesus, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I do everything while I'm high. I even perform baptisms whilst faded.

17. I love to jump on my trampoline whilst listening to music

18. Continue my day Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. Cod ghosts...or fishingSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. As soon as I get up I put the kettle on for my morning coffee and roll a doob. Great start to a day then go and sit and my desk and work through the day (I run an IT business from home). Have another smoke and coffee after lunch then after dinner then 3/4 more doobs in the evening.Ifind myself really functional when I smoke. Just last week I dug a channel, laid pipework and fitted a new toilet. Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app