Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when youre high, need more ideas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lunach1ck, Apr 7, 2014.

1. When I smoke, I just sit around and like to watch That 70's show. I don't really do much else, but as I'm not super experience, what do you guys do? I need ideas.

2. Oh, I work in the garden, enjoy the sunset, cook, clean the house, create art works, take walks... yes, everything goes better with pot.

3. Everything is better on weed, well almost everything. Enjoying the outdoors is one of my favorite things to do while high.

4. Go on walks, watch movies, play video games, play basketball or baseball...

5. Watch trippy movies/videos. Listen to music, eat, outdoor activities like cornhole and hunting.
    But you might start crying like I did when I shot something. Not even joking I started givin a squirrel CPR.
    Talk about life and space. Watch more tv and movies and relax let the high take you wherever it wants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Im Ralph, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    I'm like that, I'm new to smoking. I remember on my first times I used to just sit down with music and eat. Now I need to do something so I try doing other stuff like walking, reading, meditating, games, anything I normally do that can be fun.

7. Read medical studies, do the dishes, cook, garden and try to educate all of you!

Granny

8. What I really love to do is smoke a J or a bowl and go take a long country drive in the summer heat with some shades on! Perfection.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Watching the sunset over the ocean on the coast with some chill music 

10. I like to adventure and find new places outdoors where I can toke freely. However, if it's a night-time smoke I'll usually watch the good old Netflix, play my PS4 (T3MP0S is the name) or play guitar.

For the record, I've found nothing is more therapeutic than smoking a few bowls of the finest herb and then jamming out on the acoustic. It's my release  

11. Go see movies, go to a six flags, kayaking, campfires, hiking, longboarding, video games, car rides, Dave and busters, skiing, drum circles(when they going on) rap battles( my girl told me that I'm better rapping high haha) and/or find a trampoline those are so much better fucked up haha. Idk I like to kinda just do a lotta shit so maybe that's just me who likes doing all this but pretty much anything you do sober I'm sure being high will make it better :)

12. Well when I smoke alone I just toke up on the back patio then I come inside take a hot shower (feels amazing while high) then I come out and eat a bunch of food and then I lay in bed and either watch netflix or listen to music. It's so chill and relaxing. No worries in the world

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Usually just watch tv or movies and spend time on gc.... If I'm lucky I'll get some lovin and that's the best when high haha..

14. Smoke more weed.. Roll more blunts.. Clean my car... Clean my house... Chill with my dog... Work... Sleep... Smoke more weed... Idk pretty much my life haha

If you even have to ask this question, then you might be smoking weed for the wrong reasons.

Aside from that, I like to play my guitar, listen to music WHILE playing my guitar, watch documentaries (specifically documentaries...when you watch movie after movie high, you start to think movies and yourself are retarded...documentaries keep you thinking youre learning new things even if youre just sitting there blaaaazed) and any art type deal. Plus cook.

16. Basically every time i smoke weed i just like to put on my headphones and close my eyes. The music sounds amazing

17. everything youd normally do. dont change your hobbies and actions because youre high.

my favorite thing to do high or sober is ponder. just sit around and think.

18. Doing multiple activities while high is the quickest way to get used to operating while high. if your new, it will help you understand yourself and how your body acts while high. if you ever got stuck on a project or stumped by something, come back to it high. Due to the weed unlocking more abstract ways of thinking, it can actually help you overcome obstacles you couldn't  get passed while sober... sometimes haha

19. Call of duty