Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you're dry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IDunnoWhatToUse, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone else get on GC when they're dry and look at people's pictures of their weed and just want to cry? Or am I the only one?

I also get on youtube and look up bong rips and wish I had weed. I live in a pretty small town so once one guy goes dry, most do. I'm getting some dank ass weed soon though :):bongin::yummy:

2. When I'm dry I hit up my dealer and trade cash for nug.

3. Okay. What do you do when you can't get weed/dealer's dry/don't have the money to pay for your nugs because you have bills and shit to pay?

4. Here's an idea, if looking at pictures/videos of people using marijuana make you want to cry when you are out of the herb...don't look up weed related things on the internet??

5. I start pounding down alcohol until my liver fails.

But seriously I don't do that, I scrape my shit and then when that is gone I just don't get high until I can afford it.

6. not smoke?

7. it may sound crazy but .....

i dont get high

8. Smoke my avb

9. i'm guilty of this as well

10. Buy/contact your dealer when you're down to an e so you're never dry? Even if it takes your dealer 24-48 hours to get good, you still won't be dry.

11. *GASP* :eek:

12. That's a habbit i'v been picking up :(

13. Don't even remember the last time I was dry

14. yep, im also guilty of this one

15. [quote name='"AcidSnow"']Smoke my avb[/quote]

This^.

Although it tastes like shit, and it doesn't get you very high, so you'd have to smoke more of it

16. I just go about my regular boring life not being high all the time. I'll just say 'This would be a lot more fun if I was high' but after I couple days I get over it like a big girl. :)

17. i drink coffee and get high on it

18. The last time I was dry I joined GC, and read the cultivation section thread by thread. Bought supplies and grew my own. Haven't been dry sense. Drug dealers suck, undependable bastards.