Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you're buying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kevver, May 12, 2010.

1. This is truly flawless. I am +reppin this ***** and encourage everyone to do the same.

2. I usually go to this "crib/bar". Alot of my freinds buys there, and I trust the dealer. He usually weigh it infront of my face, but he always gives me more than i payed for, but whatever can't blame him, he's stoned with a blunt in the mouth...

3. This is what I don't get here...is everyone's dealer always trying to play them. Everyone's all like no bring a scale for what it's a business transaction you give x amount of money for x amount of weed. I haven't used a scale with my dealer in yeeears...because he's not on any bullshit...he tells me what my shit is weighing on, and I can take it or leave it it's up to me really.

Sometimes I test him and weigh out my sack when I get home, but it's always what he says so I don't even bother. All you guys who have to check behind your dealer to make sure you don't get ripped I feel bad for you...sounds like a headache. Me and my dealer are more like friends if anything....well not friends associates we engage in small talk whenever I pick up a sack.

4. Exactly. I was about to say it myself.