what do you do when your walking with a blunt and you see a cop coming?

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Sep 6, 2008.

1. how do u put it out?

2. i dont smoke it when im walking where people would be...
    hes gonna smell it and if he sees you put it out your done

3. first thing is not to panic and walk the other way.
    just extinguish it with your fingers. and be calm.

4. I think as long as you act casual and try to avoid him by taking another path then you should be fine. But if you cant avoid him then im sure when the moment comes something will come to you and you will kno what to do.

5. Put the cherry up into my palm and put it out as quickly as possible.

6. Smoke it as though its legal.

7. Flick the cherry off and put it in the cigar pack as if I was gonna save it for later.

8. I do this. If you're looking suspicious they'll know something is up.. so just act normal.

9. well, I never smoked blunts in this way, but I used to smoke jays all the time while walking down the street in Pittsburgh on the way to school. I would usually be done by the time I crossed over the 6th street bridge from the Northside, but if I was downtown and saw a cop on a bike or on foot, I'd just casually cross the street and cup the joint in my hands so that it was hidden from view. When they were out of sight once again, it was back to toking. The other people on the street either didn't notice or didn't care, some smiled and said the obligatory "that smells nice".

But I still can't believe my group of four never got caught on any of our blunt walks while going through the park around Allegheny Square. Damn I was lucky but dumb when I was 18

10. Cops are always around my apartment complex so when I'm smoking a joint while I'm walking my dog I always make sure the joint is on the inside hand and put the cherry in my palm, just act like nothing is going on and nothing will happen

11. keep smoking it..if he happens 2 stop blow it in his face then eat the blunt

12. just eat it my friend was driving got in an accident while driving like a dumbass guy with the blunt had to eat it... he was quite stoned

13. Generally in these situations I shit my pants

14. eating weed like that will not get you high at all.

15. Probably not, but if you think about it you're smoking a blunt.. creating heat, which activates the THC inside of it. An amount may actually make you high just from eating a lit blunt.

16. Kiss your ass goodbye.

17. Maybe I'm weird, but I would consider just smoking at home instead of carrying my shit outside for the whole world to see/smell. Might as well paint a bullseye on your back at that point.

18. Well I don't smoke blunts only Joints, but I live in Canada so I just smoke it like a cigarette walking down the street and no one minds.

19. just get a little pool of spit on ur tongue an put it out on that. it doesnt hurt at all like u may think.