Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when your taking a t-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ledzeppelin505, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I've been on a t-break for about a week and one day now. It was pretty hard but now all i do is just watch weed smoking videos and pretend im there. lol I looking forward to smoking up next week my tolerance is gonna be dropped!:smoke:

2. T-break = me getting creative making stuff to aid with the weekend smoking :)

3. The same things I do while high

4. Exercise keeps my mind off of smoking, after a good run my day is just better throughout, worth a try if you're not a daily exerciser. I usually don't even crave smoking for a long period of time after. You can also just start doing new things, just don't think about smoking. If you're already one week out in the water though your body is probably used to or getting used to lack of smoking anyways :p Your next smoke is gonna be sweeeeeeet xD

5. Lifting :smoke:

6. workout.. seriously. also i have a hacked ps3 so i keep my mind occupied. Only 1 week to go. ;)

7. i havent smoked in almost a month.....i think about it everyday...i know when i toke up again it will be amazing..
    life without it is manageable,i just wish more states would allow us to medicate!!!

8. Unmentionables

9. Keep them coming.... I gotta take a three month T-break.

10. I go on this forum more to compensate for the lack of weed. I've been without weed for 42 days and 14 hours and I have 24 days and 18 hours before I can smoke again.. longest T-Break ever and I'd say about 200 of my posts are from when I'm on my T-Break..

But to your question, being in school keeps me occupied.. studying and all that, also I have a job so that helps.

11. I get more bud.