What do you do when your out of bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by inhalantraptor, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I ask because my financial situation dropped and I went from about an ounce a week to almost a gram a week.

And I don't enjoy cigs or alcohol, and no free pills lying around. Some people say GC helps em when they're craving, but for me it makes me crave more when I see all those beautiful buds

2. I do everything I woul do high but I'm sober...

Not that hard

3. I would buy more weed

4. It is for me, haha I don't know I should probably take a break or something, but..... well I'm not sure. I've just been smoking too much for too long, to just quit basically.

5. hangout with friends.

6. High or not I usually do the same shit, maybe less food and tv if I'm sober :laughing:

Don't think it too much and try to make the most of your high when you have some bud,
    and stop coming to GC when you're sober if it makes it worse.

7. [quote name='"Scar 420"']I would buy more weed[/quote]

I don't think my guy accepts monopoly money :( haha I would if I could trust me.

8. go on with life, do everything the same. Weed shouldn't make u as a person.
    Now you have an excuse to chill more with ur freinds.

9. Eat coffee cakes :D

10. [quote name='"NYZSourDee"']go on with life, do everything the same. Weed shouldn't make u as a person.
    Now you have an excuse to chill more with ur freinds.[/quote]

Friends? What are friends?

11. keep your mind busy with work or hobbies that you don't normally do when your high

12. I buy more before I run out.

13. I peel old lead based paint off the garage and eat it.

14. [quote name='"NYZSourDee"']

oh u living that life huh

start browsing gc more often, ill be ur freind it'll cost ya a rep tho (im a cheap slut) ;)[/quote]

Haha well I'm on the GC iPhone app so I can't rep, but I'll do it next time I'm near a computer.

15. Loan a gram or two off my grower, or get some friends over to smoke me up and I repay them back the next day or so.

16. Well normally ill feind around rolling up any leave I can find hoping I get a slight high and when that fails ill usually sell my body for a hit but other then that I just wait till I can get some again.

17. im on the same page as you im bored as FUCK!

18. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']im on the same page as you im bored as FUCK![/quote]

Well I usually just sit on my roof and watch cars, birds, and people pass by when I'm bored. But I'm looking for something new lol.

19. I continue to live my life minus the enjoyment of smoking weed. Life doesn't stop or change too much just some of my free times a little more boring: waking up/the morning before work-after work when I don't have plans etc. Although I'm lucky I'm at an ok place right not where I can afford to smoke and not run out unless my buddies/connects are dry.

20. I don't smoke, wait, buy more, commence smoking.