Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when your on your last joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by triplecde, Jul 13, 2013.

1. What do you people do when you have your last joint left and you cant afford to buy anymore for the day.

So my question is when you have 1 joint left and the evening is just getting started what do you do?

Surely there has to be a few guys in this position at some point in your life, Im curious to see who would just smoke it and get it out the way or keep iy steady and have a few burns and let it go off every hour or so.

Also I think watching tv and being high sometimes is overrated so can someone suggest something else thats fun and relaxing to do other than watching tv maybe lie down in front of the sun and get high!!

2. put it in a glass case with a sign "break in case of emergency"

• Like Like x 5
  3. look at it.

4. rip the joint apart and put it in a bowl/bong so it stretches farther

• Like Like x 5
  5. yeah smoke it out of a gravity bong, bowl, one hitter apple so many bettter ways to conserve and expand yorur high

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah take that shit apart and smoke it in a bowl.

7. embrace it, smell it, bless it and then smoke it to the fucking roach.

• Like Like x 1
  8. no you don't stop.... go past the roach  :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  9. if its my last joint ill wait till late in the evening.  smoke it to the face and unwind.  

10. Break it apart and put it in a gravity bong. Make it last longer.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I just had to pay $135 to have my car towed, so I'm broke until next Tuesday. I have about 2 or 3 bowl packs left, so for the first time since October I've gone more than a day without smoking. Saving what I have for a shitty day or special occasion until I can buy more.

12. #12 The Duude, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    I buy by the ounce and make money off it to provide for the next ounce. Before that i did indeed have that problem a lot. I'd usually try to save it for as long as humanly possible. Which wasn't too long.

I like to do nature shit in general while high, go to a museum.

13. Usually I just smoke it whenever and play games and don't notice when sobriety really comes back and by then I can just go to sleep early if I want anyway. Otherwise I just smoke like a quarter of it at first and go play or watch or do something, the high will kick in a little after smoking it and then by the time it wears off tend to the rest of it.

Don't burn ya fingas, throw it all in a gravity bong, chill, and enjoy the great outdoors.

I'd just rip it open and do a gravity bong sess.

15. Amen

Running out makes it oh so sweet when I get my next stash. Allows me to appreciate it that much more.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app