Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by easysmoker, Jan 6, 2004.

1. currently my firends and i have been running out of things to do.

we usualy watch winamp+plugins like milkdrop (for those of you who dont know what that is, its a visualization taht goes in sync with the music) and chill to pink floyd.

this will entertain us for a while, but after an hour or so we get pretty bored and run out of things to do.

are there any suggestions you have for things to do? what kind of things do you do? games? movies?

please help!

2. tv, music, sex, computer, video games, food ..other stuff u might do when ur not stoned. its more fun stoned :)

3. my best suggestion is just live your life like you normally do. Whatever you normally do for fun still do that. You dont really need something to do to get high, weither your having fun with your friends or staring at a wall watching paint dry your still gonna feel good thats what its all about anyways...........me personally i noticed video games are alot more fun if you and your buddys smoke first or during the video game session, so maybe try that if your lookin for somethin to do.

4. bump music, and start doing graffity art... sometime i will just lit up a ciggeret, and watch the smoke come out of my mouth all slow, and trip out..latezzzz...

5. Wish you were here.

6. If u havent seen it already, watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on at least 2 g's

7. 4 or 5 g's is better

8. I too listen to cool music and watch my media player, it makes your high so much better. Listen to Tool or Floyd.

9. when i smoke i pack my bowl, hold a lighter over it(lit of corse) and toke, i then repeat this several times till my bowl is depleated lol

10. Miniture golf.

In Sears.

11. I inhale, rotflmao. :D

12. ...breath in....breath out... :::wheezes:::

13. lol ever try talking to people? thats always fun

go shoot some pool that junk is tight too and you gotta be skilled cause its hard as hell when yous is high

14. Go Swimming! I am the champ at just, ughh, laying in the back float position staring at the ceiling

15. I usually smoke while driving around in my minivan with like 3-6 other people in it. We just drive around aimlessly throughout the city for hours. We will stop at some fast food joint and go through drive through and just park somewhere and eat in the car.

When I get high, it's like I am taking laughing gas, I just laugh my balls off. All I do is laugh, non-stop ... and most of the time everyone is either laughing because I am laughing or calling me an asshole for laughing.

I don't understand why I laugh, I am not new to smoking or anything. I've been smoking since I was 14 ... I am 19 now. Five years isn't anything too hardcore, but I smoke a lot, and I still laugh. It feels so good though, I get really really good highs.

Anyway, I suggest just packing out a car with a bunch of friends and getting high with everybody. Then just drive around like an asshole and enjoy yourself. Usually I will let a friend drive though who hasn't smoked at all or who has only took a couple hits. When I get really high I am in no position to be driving.