What do you do when you run out of TP?

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Oct 17, 2008.

1. I know EVERYONE has been in that situation, at least once in their life, when they must make that ultimate decision as to what to wipe their butt with when they run out of TP.

Unfortunately, this just happened to me. I feel sorry for the sock that I had to throw away. Your other half will miss you.

2. i hop in the shower and aqua wash

3. i just use kleenex and tissues
    haha

4. yup.

on another note.. your sock.. wow. get some paper towels or tissue and then shower or something.

5. Truth! :smoke:

6. I guess it's a bad habit from the Army.

When we were in the field for days and ran out of wipes or anything, we'd sometimes use our socks or leaves/brush, stuff like that.

7. I make sure it never happens...

Living in a house with 2 other guys made me start keeping a "backup" roll.

If we run out in the bathroom, I keep a roll hidden in my room just in case. There's been a few times when whoever was supposed to buy it next didn't until we ran all the way out...

8. lol, i usually take a shower. But once at work i actually whiped my ass with my boxers and went commando the rest of the day. Lol disgusting but there was nothing to use, and I didn't want to yell to my boss to bring me toilet paper w/ the stench i left in there.

9. paper towel, or "aqua wash":p

10. doesn't really seem to happen, if one bathroom is out the others are sure to have some.

if for some reason the entire house is empty, I'd grab some Kleenex/paper towels, or i'd 'aqua wash' haha.

11. napkin... kleenex... paper towel... whatever's handy and flushable

12. The cardboard roll, or whatever newspaper I am reading at the time.

13. I had to use leaves and grass once while hunting. It sucked

14. I use a feminine product.Yay for pads.

15. i mix some peanut butter,,, with the poop,,,,,

and back my ass up to my dogs nose.....

he licks everything gone....

and i get exited at the same time....:rolleyes:

16. You owe me a new keyboard.

17. If there's more in the basement then I make the long, lonely, shit-assed waddle downstairs to grab a new roll.

If the WHOLE HOUSE is completely out... Well I've actually never been in that situation. I'd sock it, likely.

18. my mom had shelves installed in our bathroom closets so when you open the door its like a whole damn wall of TP staring you in the face

19. "You're not trully poor and impoverished until you're wiping your ass with napkins you stole from a fast food restaurant."

thats as real as it gets:rolleyes:

20. I've used my sock when I was outside before, lol.

That or just find some fucking paper or something