Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you have no weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"bamf64"']take a t-break until the next pickup. its not like this stuff is crack guys and gals..[/quote]

I was Just thinking basically the same thing it looks like I won't be smoking for a few weeks. I'm actually somewhat looking forward to it. Clear my head and i wanna see any changes in me the next few weeks if any it sucks I have no bud, but I'm not going to suck a dick to get some haha

2. Well I've been grounded for two months before and then I was just too scared to smoke after that .. Being sober for 6 months really isn't that hard, its just that I enjoy smoking weed

3. Hit the streets find a new dealer there is never a truly "dry" season you just need to find the right hook.

4. What I normally do in life.(Not trying to be a smartass)

5. kind of what i do when i run out of spaghetti, i stop eating spaghetti

6. Just do what I normally do, listen to music with quality headphones, work out, eat, etc.

7. I drink, I do another all-natural drug every few weeks, I play sports, I hang out with friends.. pretty much anything to keep me busy. I smoked the last of my weed yesterday (I picked up a quarter less than a week ago..) and my town isn't dry but I'm just going to take a T Break.

8. That's like asking me what I do when I have no mango juice, the shit tastes great but I'm not gonna go rush to get some more as soon as I run out.

Weed is a luxury, not a necessity. ;)

9. If I can't get weed and want to get stoned I buy a legal high I found in a shop in town, its as strong as some of the shitter weed around here, gives the same train of thought and munchies, but only lasts 30 minutes so you end up smoking a lot of it, and its not natural.

Or use the time to clear my head, get stuff done, work on cleaning up my writing (write when stoned) and take out stupid shit, work a LOT of overtime. Balances out perfectly

10. I live in Michigan, which is a medical marijuana state. I have MS, so I qualify. Doctors office has it cheaper than the dispensary.

11. kinda sounds like you have a problem with having to be high.

12. #32 tonster0161, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    never had that problem before.usually the reason i cant pick p is because im broke or cant afford it.
    also how is your area dry right now?winter time always has an abundance of buds around cuz all the outdoor finishes up around september or october

EDIT:to the guy above me who cares if guy has problem with sobriety,its none of your concern,worry about your own body,and mind.

13. #33 budsmokeronly2, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    why not?
    dr. phil gonna dr.phil

14. 2 grams is enough for you to smoke for two weeks daily?! :eek:

15. How do you make 2 grams last two weeks? That would last me 4 days tops.

16. cry.. lol nah but seriously when i run out of green i officially start a t-break which consists of mainly working out, listening to music, watching movies, playing ps3. just gotta find u some hobbies man until u can smoke again. shit happens.. and on that note only 4 more days till i can blaze again!! woo!

17. [quote name='"Nonsense Ninja"']

kinda sounds like you have a problem with having to be high.[/quote]

Some people just like to have a buzz..why do people consider that a problem?

18. Everything that I did with my life until I was 14 years old