Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you have no weed??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -€®G1Θ, May 23, 2008.

1. I read a book man,hang out with my friends,watch a movie.There are lots of things to do.

2. Smoke a cigarette.

• Like Like x 1
  3. if im that bored ill scrape some resin...im often bored enough to smoke some resin though, haha. i think thats one big Up on the pipe category, you can always get high :smoke:

4. start thinking of ways to get more cash so when i can get weed i get a load of it :smoking:

5. generally i get a lot of stuff done

6. Haha!

QFT.

7. i run or masterbate...whichever comes first:rolleyes:

8. what bout doing both at the same time
    now thats a challenge.

9. think about weed.

10. smoke resin, hit kif bowls from my grinder.

11. look at macro pics here in the forum.

12. I don't know cuz I haven't run out of dope for over 35 years........it's good to be the king........:cool:

13. Since when is dope marijuana? :rolleyes:

When I run out of weed, I just try and focus on my music and go for a lot of hikes.

14. wait for more. I tossed out a 1.8 gram nug of some amazing dank in my parks garbage can 2 weeks ago because I was...going to stop. But its not there any more :mad: My mate bens gonna sell me 7 grams of regs for 20$ tonight... Gonna smoke a fat swisher!

15. I learn about something or just figure something I didn't know out. For instance yesterday I found out all the states and cities that have decriminalized mj and the found out the percentage of Americans who live in these places. 36% of Americans currently live in a place with decriminalized mj, based on 2006 pop. estimates for states and 2003 for cities. There's more people than that actually, but I couldn't get statistics for smaller cities, towns, villages, etc.

16. yep. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats the shit.

pipes n bongs.

when u run out, u dont run out.

infact, the high i get off smoking the oil in my pipe is often better than the high from the stuff i put in it in the first place. ... but then, i'm in the uk, buying utter kak (or near utter kak).

when i have no herb nor herb substitute (kak) to toke, i usually carry on doing what i normally do, but just not quite as well. :D
    .... or buy more
    ..........or if i have no means to get more, i often enjoy reminding myself that had i planted a lowryder two months (+ drying time) prior i'd have around a quarter of green now.

nah, in a way it's easier. the motion of running means you dont have to do much but hold on. :D

um... i'm guessing... sometime around when harry j anslinger went n got it made ilegal. :p probably been called dope before coke even! :p dope usually refers to any substance which is presumed (whether correctly or not) to make you "dopey". it might even have been called dope before it was ever called marijuana!.. which coincidentally we only know of as such thnx to those early prohibitionists like anslinger and hearst. frankly, i choose not to employ the term marijuana, given that it only appeared in our language to demonise the herb by racistly associating it with nig*ers and lazy mexicans. not that i call it dope either. herb or ganja work pretty well.

17. Same shit I do when I do have weed! Hang out with friends, go to the river, read...whatever.

18. Take a walk, watch tv, watch a movie, chill with a homie, scrape a bowl, clean, take a shit, go driving, go to the mall, go grocery shopping, go for a bike ride, go rollerblading, listen to music, get pussy, clean dirty clothes. If you can't do any of that without weed, you need a t-break.

19. Used to play games or watch TV when I was out of bud. Now days I have anof smoke stashed back in curing jars that I never run out before I got more restocked.