Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you have no weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crimson King, Oct 9, 2007.

1. smoke a shit load of ciggs and save my money so when i buy again, imma swim in my smoke.

2. I usually just deal with it or sometimes if I'm really desperate I'll find someone to smoke me up. Dealing with it's a lot easier cause if I don't have weed it's cause I don't have money, which means I probably don't have much gas, and most of the people I know that smoke live 20 miles away. Today I might scrape my bowl for resin and I'll have to wait a few days until I can buy again, depending on whether or not I decide to take a T-break now or in 2 weeks.

3. The same things I normally do, just not stoned.

But when I don't have weed, there's always my valium script I never take... so there's always some sort of feel good. :p

4. well when i was smoking very seldom if i did not have it it did not bother me but scince i became a straigh pothead i have never been dry not one time have i had not had any bud and mind u ive been a pothead for about 2 yrs now had it pluss seing how ur out maybe u should think of growing

5. Most amazing post I have ever read. Honestly, you're my hero for that.

What do I do when I don't have pot? Same thing I do when I have pot, hang out & listen to music.

6. no dope = short tolerance break
    no dope also = time to pick up

7. I usually find all my empty bags from my last few pickups(I leave them all over my room) and try to get all the tiny bits of shake. Then I mix that with resin and get lifted.
    I used to have to do it every once in a while, but if I was smoking resin a whole lot, I'd start to hate the high. Know what I'm sayin?

8. take liquid clonazepam, play video games, workout, drink, chew on sum H.B woodrose, or thizz the night away

9. ..

Yeah but usually when I get low on my sack im already looking for bud and making pickup arrangements so I don't ever end up with none :p

10. this is me right now, or it was like an hour ago. i had resorted to smokin resin until a girl told me she had found a bag on my lawn on sunday night. so i dorve, got it, and now i'll be sleepin tonight.

when i dont have weed, pills.

11. take out my stash of kief and get blaaaazed

12. im never dry but when i get tired of the buds i have i go to the medical store, but those are getting shut down soon :( maybe ill start trading people an 8th for an 8th, but they usually have shwig ass weed so its not really worth trading my danks for their dirt just to smoke somethin different

13. everything i normally do while stoned

14. adderall, vicodin, xanax, cocaine, dxm, salvia, alcohol, study? :p

15. :smoking:

16. If my town is dry for a few hours within me calling my dealers, I usually call my other boy who sells blows and I do a couple and get some fortys. If I can't get ahold of him, I may or may not hit up a spot on Independence or Central... but that shit is risky. Depends how I'm feeling.

Or I do pills.

Or I don't do anything because I know I'm just being a fiend. haha

17. Smoke up to a pack and a half that day.

18. What are you talking about, people love it when I ask them to trade my 20 dollar bill for 5 bucks!

If I'm out of weed, which really doesnt happen anymore, I stay sober while trying to find a connect!