what do you do when you have no ganj?

Discussion in 'General' started by HIGHASTHESUN, Feb 19, 2009.

1. i buy more.

2. I just broke down the last of my roaches, so Ill smoke this and in like 20-30 minutes Ill get up and start walking around the house for no reason but being bored. I just hope my girl gets here quick with that other bag!!!

3. what do you do when you have no ganj? I get more.:D

4. Recently I started feeling all pissed off, grumpy, and kind of lame and bored when going without ganj. Lets say I didn't toke for two days or so, I would just get annoyed with everything. Then when I picked up few days ago I've been high non-stop and I feel great.

5. masturbate

6. Get drunk.

7. Do a little business and get the money to buy the ganja.

Other than that find (an)other drug(s).

8. Tea and stuff like DXM (cough syrup) and benadryl for sleep.

9. go buy 6 cans of lighter fluid.

for real I do.

kidding.

10. Smoke with someone else till I pickup again. Then they smoke me out when dry

Theres always bud when you know other smokers

11. I try to eat myself....

Nah, I scarcely have any bud nowadays, I have to get smoked out which I always feel like shit when I contribute to nothing, like later on today, I'll probably let everyone buy something from the store and I'll pay for it.

12. I actually get stuff done around the house, like installing those last two recessed lights. lol

13. I'll smoke up any kief that I have accumulated, but thats not often, because I almost always have bud. I usually re-up before running out.