Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you have a stoneover?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KumajirouSan, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I would imagine we've all experienced this.
    After a few days of being cooked you run out of bud. The next day of sobriety consists of you feeling like crap, nothing is really that fun and all you want to do is get baked again. Granted when it's all out of your system you feel fine. So what do you do to make it a little more bearable and pass the time?

2. Dude it doesnt sound like your smoking weed its not a drug

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Understand, that if you ain't stoned, then you are on a holiday till the next blaze, the longer the holiday the bigger the blaze, otherwize it could be seen as compulsive behavior ....Ugh!

4. stoneover :laughing: :laughing:  that's a new one

5. #5 blunts420days, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I like to consume cannabis to ease the feelings of sobriety

6. ...Yeah it is.

7. There is no such thing, it isnt alcohol. You are overdramatic, there's no "feeling like shit" the next day. Clearly you've never done real drugs. Weed is medicine my friend.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

You telling me you guys have never had that? It's not like physically feeling bad but more mentally. Y'know, having to suddenly adjust to everything not being super amazing. Seems like most of my stoner friends know the feel  :confused_2:

9. Definitely tons of people feel that way. Some can't sleep when they don't smoke, some can't eat, etc. As to how to avoid feeling this way, it's obviously mental since you can't be physically addicted to weed, so you just have to find a way to keep your mind off. Play basketball or workout, you won't even think about burnin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Biltwellnigga, Nov 18, 2013
    I know that feel OP.

You don't really feel like shit per se(one can only understand this if they experienced withdrawals from hard drugs) but you do feel out of it, tired, and bored.

It's your body processing all that THC through the liver and the byproducts of that process making you feel that way.  That is what the "burnt out" feeling is.

Just wait it out a few more days and you'll feel fine.  If you want an instant cure, either do an intense workout or smoke some more.

11. Excersise will bring those dopamine levels right up. :love:

12. I usually save a tiny bit for a good snap in the morning so i can wake and bake and start my day off on a good note. Breakfast tastes awesome :smoke:

13. Do the things that I regularly do when I'm sober.

14. Man the fuck up!

15. Lol stoneover. Had something like this happen, been smoking all day everyday for a month. Then one day decided not to spend any cash n take a break. Was not feeling like shit, just thinking now and then "would be nice to have a toke" but just went on with my normal routine. It's all in your head.

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I do get "lingering effects" of the high throughout the next day, particularly after dosing on edibles, but it is more of "I don't wanna get stoned again for the next few weeks".

17. I get so high on the daily and this concept of 'stoneover' just makes no phuck.

18. #18 DayJaVu, Nov 18, 2013

He's refering to the minor withdrawl effects that can occur after you have been smoking for awhile and just stop cold turkey.

Headaches, lack of appetite, feeling like crap, and not being able to sleep are very common for people who are used to smoking all the time. However, it is very mild and goes away within a few days.

But calling it a "stoneover" is just stupid.

19. Yea this kinda sucks, Cannabis kinda helps me focus and I haven't smoked for a while and now cannot focus on anything, Drank a cup of tee with three teabags and felt better... But the only cure is getting stoned again.