Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when you don't have weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Just curious to hear what a lot of you do whenever you're without the precious Mary Jane.

2. scrape for resin with tears streaming down my face. if no resin is to be found, I play video games

3. When I don't have weed, I do all the normal things but I do them while not high.

It's crazy!!

4. I live life

5. I live my life

6. Oh maii gehhdddd

7. Ermahgerd?

8. Na.....

image-510662448.jpg

9. Constant images of me hitting that bowl or joint or blunt or whatever i hit next is running through my head every second I don't have weed.. lmao. Ima fiend<3

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sadly sometime I even smoke a little bit of cigs. I don't even smoke

11. Cigarettes every so often ain't that bad. I'm about a pack a week ~ week and a half and my lungs ain't that bad.

12. LOL I am never without the ganj.

13. You mean that there are actully some people that dont have any weed?

1. Kill
    2 maim
    3. steal
    4. burn
    5 loot
    6. pillage
    7. rape
    8. terrorism

14. I hate being dry...makes the wait till my next pickup sooo long and I feel less happy then when I'm smokin every night

15. I try to sell my cheeseburgers for a bag

[​IMG]

16. I get an OTC to help to me sleep.

17. Gotta keep them roaches.

18. I usually try not to think about not having weed. Also my brain becomes sharper so that more then compensates for not having weed around lol

19. I strip for a dub sack