What do you do when depressed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 9, 2012.

1. When I added exercise to my every day routine, I noticed a huge shift in my perception of the world. It's amazing to feel strong and push yourself harder every day, busting out sets for a better body. It puts me at a mental balance

2. Start eating better, and take your Omega 3 (fish oil) every day! Go for a daily walk in a green area. Do things that help others.

Granny

3. We all have that time of our life where everything bad that is possible happens. And as many people here have said, just hang on. It does get better. But you have the choice to make it better now. You can be like me, turn to drugs for a temporary fix, but let me tell you that only confuses things and sometimes makes it harder. I was snorting heroin out of self pitty. Mind you I was no addict, but find some good friends and they'll help you through anything. My friends saw the rising drug problem (though some of them were on the same boat as I was) and quickly helped fix everything. Now i'm back to ripping my bong everyday and it's great. And there are always people out there like you who feel the same way, or who are just looking for a nice friend (no homo :p)

4. Yea i was depressed kind of yesterday...idk why it just happpens sometimes man, to everybody.
    Anyhow if my weed dealer is still asleep at noon im going to kick his fucking door in, for 1 gram.....

5. i like to..

sleep
    eat good stuff
    laugh
    smoke weed
    and most of all do something memorable and get some laughs

anything to keep your mind off the fucking bullshit

6. Get a puppy man... your life shall change then.

7. [quote name='"andbrokenglass3"']Get a puppy man... your life shall change then.[/quote]

Actually this could work

I wish I had a dog again, so hard to find a renting place with a dog

8. I think to stop being an ungrateful bitch. Not saying you are one, and I mean no offense fellow blade. Your life is the most valuable thing, and it's literally been handed to you. A free ride, free chance to live on this planet and do what makes you happy. Sure, everyone gets this same free chance, but not everyone values it as they should. That's just the way I think :smoke:
    Peace

9. Not everyone has the same opportunities in life. Hell, some people in this world don't even have the chance to smoke weed as a luxury (regardless of legality) like we do.

10. Build something. Accomplish something. Make a goal and work towards that goal.

And if you feel bad, take a shit, smoke a bowl, and jerk off.

11. Smoke alotta bud,Write lyrics&stories, and skate. if i cant do any of those things i just sit there and think to myself which leads into more depression. lol

12. When I get depressed I look at pictures of really big boobs.

13. Loathe then sleep. Wake up hardened.

14. Ummm probably I play some game.

15. freewrite or draw.

You'd be amazed at how relieving either of these can be. One minute I'm pissed and angsty, the next I feel empty and it feels great.

16. Make myself more depressed. :/

17. Go to college man itll be for the better

18. Drink, it just dilutes the sadness but it's better than thinking about what makes me sad. I just have that problem with bottling everything up.

19. smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes