What Do You Do When & After You Smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Daniel St.Marti, Dec 7, 2006.

1. What do you do while you're smoking and after you smoke?

I normally smoke by myself, especially at home. So I'll just be sitting somewhere in my backyard smoking and drinking something. Depending on how many assignments I have, I might go right into working on a paper or I might just chill, eat food and listen to music or watch TV.

Sometimes I blaze at school at this place on campus we call SG (short for Secret Garden). Just like home, I might be by myself having a drink...or chilling with a friend or two. After that I'd get some food and go to class. Other times I chill with some other dudes that hang out at another section of SG and we just smoke and reason about religion, politics, social issues and anything else we feel's important.

If it's not that, I'm just driving around with the neighbourhood with all my windows down and my music turned up, smoking a spliff.

What do you do?

2. windows down? whaaa? personally im always down for a burn ride but the windows are up till we 'chokin hard, lol

3. We all love clambakes'n'hotboxes dude, but in all honesty... one of the dumbest things you can do. Too many people end up busted just simply because their vehicle smells like weed.

I usually smoke by myself... I just chill in my room, very seldom watch TV anymore when I'm smoking, I never was one of the kind who got high and thinks everything is funny as shit, so I may as well just watch TV sober. So instead I put on music... and I lay there and listen to the music until I feel the need to move. Then I either a) get some munchies, though I don't actually GET the munchies anymore... I just like eating when I'm stoned, food tastes better... b) play guitar.

And that's what goes down 95% of the time... it is getting a bit repeditive though.

4. make music

5. write rhymes/ freestyle/ fight night/ chill wit some bitches.

other than that i just be chillin.

6. By myself: Chillin to music on the comp. Watchin COPS or a prison show. Chillin to music and jus thankin. Maybe a blunt crusie.

With people: Everything. Smoke everywhere and do everything.

7. Mainly watching T.V, playing Zelda on my Gamecube, make beats, chill on GC, and play with my stoned cat LOL

8. *Check up on GC.
    *Watch TV [The Real World is one of the best reality shows when high]
    *Play games--F.E.A.R., XBOX.
    *Pick on my guitar.
    *Read a really good book, or go hang out with some girls.

9. get a kool cig in my lungs, browse GC, Watch sports (Alabama basketball is on ESPN right now, whitewarrior.), fuck around with photoshop, listen to music.

10. yea i agree burn rides r stupid but thats the risk you take when u go n do it, plus if you keep your shit together there shouldnt be any pulling over anyways.

11. just chill. might eat, might go somewhere, might not. it really depends on who is payin or who i'm with.

12. usually i'm in a car smokin a blunt, if its summer then windows down with music blarin, but if its winter then windows up with music blarin, i got 2 12"s so i can draw a good amount of attention to myself haha, just tryin to freshen the air is all

13. When I'm alone i usually check on the city with music in the backround and food close by.

Watching movies stoned and crusing around in a car with friends are two favorite pastimes.

I HATE watching TV stoned because everything on seems so fake and stupid and I feel like i'm rotting out my brain... so then I pick up a book but then lose track of where im at all the time lol

At work i go out back and get baked in my car with friends then come back make smoothies or food, take a break and eat, then when im really stoned i get off early and hit the saunas :D It's a trip when you're baked.

14. I fuckin love COPS man.. I can sit and watch those marathons on courtTV for hours without getting bored.

15. Exactly...gotta keep the smell out.

16. i like to just sit back and play video games, gta is pretty fun when yur stoned.