Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do when a Bitch friend breaks your first piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aruru, Sep 23, 2009.

1. #1 Aruru, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    and doesn't even have the balls to tell you, and you find out through another friend. Oh yeah, and one of my other friend was in on it, and he told me i was going to get it back the next day, when he KNEW it was broken?

2. And these are your friends? Sounds to me like they are pretty shitty.

3. never hanging with them cunts ever again. If they offer me to pay me back, i wouldn't except there money

4. You wash your mouth out with soap, apologize to the innocent homosexual men on GC and make better word choices when describing the low-down, shit breath, cowardly ass clown who broke your shit!

5. Are you mad at the fact he broke it or he didn't tell you.

6. Why would you not accept their money? Now that is crazy talk.

7. sorry homosexuals. I'm pissed, but im not even surprised, i knew it was bound to happen, but i had a ray of hope it wouldn't... The bitch was going around TELLING people other than me he broke it and we was going to wield it back together...i hate shitty fuckers like him.

8. unfortunately that is the language of our YOUTH today. no more vocabulary

lol, saying that in my head as i read it made it sound funnier then maybe in text

9. both. More angry that he broke it a MONTH ago.(no excuse for not telling me) and also the fact he's telling other people. And that he's getting other people to lie to cover his bitch ass

I don't want his shit money

10. I'd just say something to him, like hey dude, I know you broke my piece....
    He's obv not a great friend if he can't tell you that. Who knows, he may be embarrassed to tell you.

11. PEANUT PUTTER SMACK! How do you like me now, BIzznich?

Dane Cook anyone?